ProPoints My 5 week, 1 stone challenge!!

Thanks guys for your kind words and advice. I think I might be a bit of a lightweight when it comes to drinking by then so I think alternating between alcohol and soft drinks is a really good idea. If I think about the 49 weeklies plus my 26pp that is about 3000 kcals which I think should quite happily cover me for the day if I try and make good choices.

Sounds like a great plan Sweetie x

Sounds good :) got cracker bread today ... Thinking salad for lunch tomorrow ... Trying to be good xx easier said than done

Wednesday

Breakfast and lunch were crackebreads, choc Phili, ham (10pp)
Jacket potato, beans and salad (10pp)
cherries
breakfast biscuits (6pp)

26pp

I thought I'd use my last 6pp on the breakfast biscuits in the evening! I wanted a snack and something sweet but decided that this might fill be up a little more than choccy and it has.

Going to Costa tomorrow so deciding what drink to have :) I quite often go for a skinny mocha or an iced cappuccino as they are both lower in points but we will see...
I love the idea of choc philly but we do nog have that hahah. Is it totally lush???
I love how people eat jacket potatoes, I never make them but they seem so yummy on your menu.

I love the idea of choc philly but we do nog have that hahah. Is it totally lush???
I love how people eat jacket potatoes, I never make them but they seem so yummy on your menu.

Finally something us Brits have which you don't! I love it melted on crumpets mmmmmmmmmm x

Feck :) now I want choc Phili :( I bought light Phili pots today but really missing chocolate this week ... Will power !! Just for future ref ? how many points the choc Philadelphia ? Xx

Feck :) now I want choc Phili :( I bought light Phili pots today but really missing chocolate this week ... Will power !! Just for future ref ? how many points the choc Philadelphia ? Xx

Up to 19g is 1pp, 20-32g is 2pp, 33-45g is 3pp. Hope this helps, I like to be thorough (OCD kicking in there I think LOL!) x

I love chocolate philidelphia. It tastes really chocolately and lush. I have been buying the ones that come in a pack of 4 mini pots of 30g each which saves me weighing it and keeps them fresh if I don't want to eat it all within a couple of days. They have been half price in Tesco-about 70pish which is ideal.

I had two meetings today and they were both in Costa (different branches though!) I saw that the small iced cappuccino was only 62 kcals which I counted as 2pp and had a shot of vanilla syrup in for another 1pp. It was so nice and refreshing and felt like more than 3pp.

I couldn't resist jumping on the scales this morning and am 10 stone 9.5 which is 2lb down but this is a mistake as if I am not that or lower on Sunday I will be gutted!!

Thursday

Crackerbread and choc phili (3pp)
3 Ryvitas (3pp)
2 small iced cappuccino with vanilla syrup from Costa (6pp)
jacket potato, clover lighter, cheese and ham (13pp)
pistachios (6pp)

26pp
35/49pp

Last edited:
I love chocolate philidelphia. It tastes really chocolately and lush. I have been buying the ones that come in a pack of 4 mini pots of 30g each which saves me weighing it and keeps them fresh if I don't want to eat it all within a couple of days. They have been half price in Tesco-about 70pish which is ideal.

I had two meetings today and they were both in Costa (different branches though!) I saw that the small iced cappuccino was only 62 kcals which I counted as 2pp and had a shot of vanilla syrup in for another 1pp. It was so nice and refreshing and felt like more than 3pp.

I couldn't resist jumping on the scales this morning and am 10 stone 9.5 which is 2lb down but this is a mistake as if I am not that or lower on Sunday I will be gutted!!
Ohh they sound amazing. I will totally get me some when I go to UK again. :) They seem so.... Yum. How many pp per pot?
your drink sounds nice as well. Yumyum!

Wow those Cappuccinos sound amazing! I love Costa, it's probably my favourite of the Coffee Shops on the High St, especially now they have a loyalty card! PS-Fingers crossed you will be showing that 2lb plus some extra on Sunday ;-) You're doing well Sweetie. X

Ohh they sound amazing. I will totally get me some when I go to UK again. :) They seem so.... Yum. How many pp per pot?
your drink sounds nice as well. Yumyum!

On my Calculations I would guess at 2pp per pot?!? X

Wow those Cappuccinos sound amazing! I love Costa, it's probably my favourite of the Coffee Shops on the High St, especially now they have a loyalty card! PS-Fingers crossed you will be showing that 2lb plus some extra on Sunday ;-) You're doing well Sweetie. X

I had one without syrup the other day, it is funny because a small one is about 60 kcals and the medium is 90ish so they would both actually come under 2pp!! Anyway without syrup it was quite bitter and had no sweetness at all. It was well worth the vanilla shot for 1 extra pp :) I have a loyalty card too and I am nearly ready for a free drink now!!

On my Calculations I would guess at 2pp per pot?!? X

Yes they are 2pp :)

Lostris-they are soooo nice and you must try them, can't believe they are not shipping them over to you yet but they are quite new here so maybe they will appear soon on your shelves :)

2pp not bad i guess and there's loads in a pot??

Sounds like a plan tomorrow. Not actually hungry so don't think il eat the pizza that was in my plan for today! Mmmmm
We are around same weight Hun :) Monday after three weeks of pure bad eating I weighed at 10st 13 1/2lb !!!! I had been 10st 7lb leaving weightier watchers so that was a shock !!!!! I've no metabolism :( but after four days of pointing again this morning I was 10st 8 3/4lb wahooo 5lb off???? My goal is 9st 12lb .... I started four years ago at 14st 12lb !! So let's push to our goal xx all of us ... Love this support x

Sounds like a plan tomorrow. Not actually hungry so don't think il eat the pizza that was in my plan for today! Mmmmm
We are around same weight Hun :) Monday after three weeks of pure bad eating I weighed at 10st 13 1/2lb !!!! I had been 10st 7lb leaving weightier watchers so that was a shock !!!!! I've no metabolism :( but after four days of pointing again this morning I was 10st 8 3/4lb wahooo 5lb off???? My goal is 9st 12lb .... I started four years ago at 14st 12lb !! So let's push to our goal xx all of us ... Love this support x

One of those little pots easily covers two crumpets or two slices of toast and its not a scraping either! X

I had one without syrup the other day, it is funny because a small one is about 60 kcals and the medium is 90ish so they would both actually come under 2pp!! Anyway without syrup it was quite bitter and had no sweetness at all. It was well worth the vanilla shot for 1 extra pp :) I have a loyalty card too and I am nearly ready for a free drink now!!

Lostris-they are soooo nice and you must try them, can't believe they are not shipping them over to you yet but they are quite new here so maybe they will appear soon on your shelves :)

I'm so having one of those cappuccinos (with syrup!) next time I go in Costa! X

Thanks Serena, 2pp does not sound bad at all!!

Mmmmmm. Yumyum. Well I hope they will come this way sometime soon, I love some good choc spread but most of it is quite expensive pp wise. 30g pot for 2pp, I will do that!! Haha. We tend to be behind a bit here so I reckon we may get a glimpse of choc philly sometime this or next year haha :)

You've done brilliantly and to lose all that weight in just a few days is fantastic. You don't have very long at all then until goal, I was 9 stone 12 when I got married and it was a very happy weight for me too, I can't wait until I see 9 stones on the scale, think that will be the first time since about 2007!! x

Friday

Crackerbreads and choc phili (again lol!) (6pp)
50g smoked salmon (2pp)
twix caramel slice (4pp)
jacket potatoes, spread and cheese (15pp) I had two...greedy guts lol
strawberry icecream (4pp)
crackerbread and roule (3pp)
apple juice (3pp)

I think I will be really boring and have a jacket potato for tea, I have some left over from baking them yesterday and am actually quite enjoying them at the moment. Still 10 stone 9.5 today and am really buzzing about it. xx

26pp
46/49pp

Last edited:
Jacket spuds arent boring. Any tips for filling etc? I am rubbish at thinking up good fillingfor it.

x

You've done brilliantly and to lose all that weight in just a few days is fantastic. You don't have very long at all then until goal, I was 9 stone 12 when I got married and it was a very happy weight for me too, I can't wait until I see 9 stones on the scale, think that will be the first time since about 2007!! x

Awe thanks chick :) ya I'm shocked !! I've never been this strict tho to be honest but glad I have been , in my cousins wedding next Friday and my goal was 10st 2lb !! But hadn't planned on been in bed for four weeks with my back !! I'm glad il be going at 10st 7 Ish and not 10st 13 as that would push me back into the 11's !! Don't want to go there .. Just want to see the 9's like yourself for the first time ever !! You can do it too if you were there before !! Amazing what a few feckin pounds does to your clothes !! My sister is roughly the same weight as me but she's half the size !! Annoying :) glad I had this rant because there's a fresh Victoria sponge downstairs and I wanted more than anything with a cuppa but now I'm thinking keep going the wedding is a week ago get more weight off !!! Haha so thanks Hun ..

Must do jacket potatoes .. What's your receptive as such ?? And points?? Sorry :) never actually made a baked potato before!!
You must have shares now in the Philadelphia company haha !!

Back