My 5th Weigh in!

LadyKate25

Silver Member
Hi all
Just got weighed I was 97.9 now I am 97.3kg! Not a big loss as I cheated at the weekend but to hell with it I am back on it 100% now and at least I didn't gain anymore weight! Well I have just got my refeed products now as I am going to start that soon. Still got my normal products so will use them first. I am bit confused reading the paperwork I have got it says day one have two sachet then a meal and the other days have one serving of lipotrim and two meals? This cannot be right. I thought it was two and one meal a day? Confused.com ! Any help appreciated please ladies and gents. My plan is to do this for a week and see how I get on but I still might go back on the full replacement diet as I have got loads more to lose!! Xx

Hi LadyKate25 :)

Well done for your loss! It may not have been as much as you wanted, but it was in the right direction. :) Your paperwork is right. Day one you have 2 x Lipotrim and a meal and the rest of the time you have 1 x Lipotrim and two meals. I hope you get on all right with it. :)

Thank you I always get these things wrong! looking forward to it. How u getting on ? I have nearly lost two stone since end of June xxx

Ooh, about the same as me then! :) I started on the 27th of June and I've lost 1st 11.5lbs.

Still 2st 12lb to go and I'm hoping to have done re-feeding in time for my birthday on the 12th of November. I'm really looking forward to re-feeding too, but it's about three months away for me. Oh well, I'll get there! :)

That's great. Yeah I still got 5 stone to lose. But going to try refeed for a week and see how I go and what I lose then might do the other one again. We will see. Good luck xxxx

Back