My 6 months challenge

Fuffs

This is really the time!
Hi all

I am going to be 30 on the 25th November. That is exactly 3o days before Christmas.

I really want to look as good as I can for when I turn 30 and would love to be under 20st :)

I am currently 24st 13.5lb. I have lost 2 stone in 5 weeks and am feeling great.

I realise my weight loss will start to slow. I am keeping very active, so hope I can lose weight and tone up a bit.

So, 6 months to lose 5 stone +

Wish me luck!!

I would appreciate if anyone else wants to join me in losing some weight just in time for the Christmas party season :)

Looking forward to my 10% weight loss. Not far now!

Good luck to everyone else who is on this long, but exciting journey :)

I'll join you on that! I would like to hit 15 stone by then (currently 18st 12lbs). I'm not quite as ambitious as you, don't think I could get there! In 5 weeks I lost 15lbs, 2 stone is amazing! What are you doing to lose the weight?

Hi

You have a lot less to loss than me, so it is best to aim for less, which as a percentage can be as much (confusing myself lol)

I am doing Atkins and exercise :)

What are you doing?

Thank you for joining me :D

I understand what you meant!

I'm doing calorie counting and exercise, so I can have what I want, in moderation!

Sounds good! :)

I am glad you know what I meant. I am good at waffling in the style of people from planet Zod where my brain ofen resides lol

I sometimes think setting such a big target means I am setting myself up for failure lol

But I have seen it done and really hope I can at least get near it :)

I'm sure that as long as you carry on with this positive attitude then you will! What exercise are you doing?

I want to go out in a party dress on sparkles birthday too :D Who am I kidding, I don't do dresses hehe. But to feel smexy...yah

I have a mini goal for 2nd week in august, want to loose another stone and a half I think. Have a conference then and will need to shop for new clothes for it so would love to be in a 16/18. Am in a 20 now but moving v close to the 18s

Welcome ladies!!!

We all deserve to look HOT and we certainly will!

30 will feel much easier a bit slimmer lol. And I plan to be properly slim before 31 lol

Exercise is Zumba fitness on the wii and just dance, walking, hand weights and other bits around the house. I am going to a real Zumba class tomorrow. You may never hear from me again!!! Rofl!!!

Positivity will help us loads ladies!

Hi All

is there room for one more??? would love to join yee on yeer journey.. have about 5 stone to lose myself..and would love to see a new, healthier more content me come christmas...

hope i can join all of you and we can share our journey together... :0)
looking forward to getting to know you all...and Fuffs..hope the Zumba goes well !!!!

chat soon
kayla

Hey Kayla

The more the merrier :)

We will all be stunners by Christmas (I love my ability to dream lol)

Good luck with your goal. We can share the highs and lows. Biggest point us we are determined to succeed :)

I need all the luck in the world for Zumba tomorrow lol. And 999 as my last dialled number lol

Thanks Fuffs.......

you'l be fine out at the zumba.. looks like great fun :0) mite invest in wii game! would u reccommend? day 3 of no chocolate or crap...and my god the headaches hehe. something is working!

chat soon

I would like to join you. I have 10 stone to lose and did my first day of WW today ans stuck to it ?

I would like to be in the 16's by Christmas so 4 stone. Hopefully we can all meet our goals

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Just to add. I also want to start zumba but am scared I am too big. No one I know wants to go so I would be doing it alone. Eeekkk

Thanks Fuffs.......

you'l be fine out at the zumba.. looks like great fun :0) mite invest in wii game! would u reccommend? day 3 of no chocolate or crap...and my god the headaches hehe. something is working!

chat soon

I will let you know if I still havethe ability to type!!lol

The game is brilliant!! I bought it off Amazon. It was cheaper than the shops. A great buy :)

I would like to join you. I have 10 stone to lose and did my first day of WW today ans stuck to it ?

I would like to be in the 16's by Christmas so 4 stone. Hopefully we can all meet our goals

Just to add. I also want to start zumba but am scared I am too big. No one I know wants to go so I would be doing it alone. Eeekkk

Welcome!!! We are becoming a great merry band of determined women :)

I am going to Zumba with a lady I met off another forum. Maybe there should be a WEMITTS in my area exercise buddy thread lol. I worry it will kill me tomorrow. I do fine with the 20 min at a time routines in the game. But as The doorkeeper in Oz would say 'This is a horse of a different colour!' lol

Hello ladies, how are you all doing?

Hi everyone, I am aiming at 5 stone off by Christmas, so would love to join you all.

I am doing a food diary, cutting out all sweet stuff and cutting back dramatically on the vino!

hello

well done on your weight loss so far :)

I too have a lot to lose and the bigger picture seemed too daunting and depressing, so I have been setting mini goals since feb! I would love to look and feel healthier, slimmer and attractive by christmas too :D

I weigh in every monday, when do you weigh in?

I'd love to try zumba..but far too shy and no self confidence to go....at the moment!

Have a good day!

Sunday is my weigh in day

Hi people

Sorry I have not been around. Gallstones and hernias have battered me and had to readjust and please my body. Now focusing back on making the weight come off.

How is everyone doing?

Back