my advice to newbies

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by chrisfromengland, 11 October 2008 Social URL.

1. chrisfromengland

chrisfromengland Full Member

I didnt' do this, but i so wish i had.

Measured myself

i haven't a lot to loose, and my scales have taken there time, trying to get into the 9's.

But my body shape has drastically changed.

I tried a size 12 top on this morning, to go out in tonight, and i couldn't believe it, it fitted like a glove.

A couple of weeks ago i couldn't get it on.

I really wish i'd taken down my measurements, just to see how many inches i'd lost.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Good advice and i took the same advice off someone else when i joined and seeing the inches fall off has been a pleasure!

4. chrisfromengland

chrisfromengland Full Member

i never did, and so wished i had.

i would have been interested to see how many overall inches i'd lost.

saw a friend yesterday, not seen her for, only 2 weeks and she called me skinny minny

5. ZoBo

ZoBo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I've also not got a vast amount to lose, but even with a 10lb drop I feel much better. My tummy is flat & I've lost the bulk from round my neck/collarbone area.

I've just bought some skinny jeans from H&M. They're a size 13, & I feel great in them.....

My CDC measured me, so I have my start measurements on a card. I haven't measured myself since starting & she does it once a month. I'm looking forward to seeing the results....

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.