My Atkins experience

Anything that helps to get the liquid intake up Vikki, just factor in the carbs and pray you are not susceptible to citrix or any of the other things that affect a lot of us and cause us to stall love

Ah lol everything nice is a possible staller, I'll see how I do
On my weigh in on Thursday morning, cross my fingers and hope for the best, I don't have a lot of juice so hopefully I will b ok? What happens when you stall? What is the process?

Morning Vikki, basically, every now and again your body will just stop losing, especially if you are losing regularly, it just needs time to adjust to the weight loss, this is when many people just give up. I found that if I just stuck to it, the weight loss started again. I also found you have to beware of carb creep, this is when you get over confident or sloppy and your carb intake has crept up without you realising it.

Hi, well i got weighed this morning and i have lost 3lb!!!! woohoo lol

Hopefully that has kickstarted my losses again. i shall try and stay clean and green as much as possible.

I go on holiday on the 28th July and i would love to lose another stone, is this possible????

Hi Vikki, well done on the loss:)

Well done Vikki, just keep on the wagon and you should be close by then love

I am staying as clean and green as possible but I do still get cravings for something sweet! Not sure if it's jut habit or not, I also am not sure if I am eating enough as I don't really have an appetite at the moment!

Yesterday I had
B-none
L-tuna salad
D-pork stir fry
S-choc mim and cream
W-3 litres

you seem to be doing fine Vikki, if you're not hungry, don't force yourself

Well today I have had

B-a babybell cheese (needs must!)
L-a chicken salad with cucumber, spinach and 2 boiled eggs and a little Mayo
D- Macdonalds lol!!!! A new York burger and a double cheeseburger (without the bread of course) it was a treat for the kids and I couldn't be the only one not eating!!
S-a mini pepperami and a little tub of jelly with a splash of cream.
W-3 litres
E-hour at the gym

I have a cheeseburger pie in the oven for tomorrows tea, as I had some mince that needed using today, and I couldn't think of anything else to do with it!

It is coming to totm though which is y I think I have an increased appetite today!

Morning Vikki, good weekend love?

Hi Jim, not too bad thank you! Snowed under with uni work, I've got 2 essays and 4 exams in the next 3 weeks! Had a little too much cheese at weekend I think but I'm back on clean and green today, I've done a massive gym session this morning and I'm drinking plenty of water!

It's my totm so feeling a bit crap, but not as bad as usual which is very strange!

Got a pork loin joint and cauliflower for tea so looking forward to that!!!

Ugh - essays and exams - not my idea of fun! Good luck:)

Nor mine lol just wrote another 800 words, and every word was like torture lol,, oh my! 4 more weeks and uni is over until September!! I always used to think students had it easy, gosh how wrong I was lol

Ho I am doing ok thank you, just finished my last week of lectures at uni so just got to finish off my essays and do my 2 exams and i get the summer off!!! Apart from work of course lol

I have been eating ok I think something is stalling or slowing me down soy am trying a process of elimination! I know the Atkins bars do so image cut them, now it's a toss up between cheese and citric acid!! I'm just starting cutting the citric acid, which is helped by the fact I just found out coke zero does not have any in it e
Hooray , and I'll see how I go
On my next weigh in!

It could just be me? I lost 1lb this week but i have just started my totm so maybe it could be that??? I'm not sure I'm still trying to work things out!

Any tips?

Totm adds 3+lbs, just keep drinking water, you might feel elephantine but it's worth it.

Cheese stalls me, but I'm being a stubborn mule, I keep eating it, hoping there will be a breakthrough...lol

And the upside is you sometimes get a nice loss when it finishes! Keep going ;)

Oh I hope so, lol I am similar with the cheese, I keep thinking if I just have a little bit surely that can't hurt!?

Back