My Baby Diary!

Well i've just realised I spend so much time on hear reading everyone elses stories and commenting, but never update this!!

Nothing want to plan food wise, but happy with where i am at the moment, 34 weeks and gained a total od 1st5 so far, actuall gone down over the last few weeks!!

Seems like everyone has had their babies over the last coupld of weeks!! is ther anyone else left?

I know all these babies is making me sooo excited! I'm 30 weeks tomorrow n currently at 13lb gain so far but I weigh tomorrow. Your gain so far is really good..have you just been counting cals? X

I know all these babies is making me sooo excited! I'm 30 weeks tomorrow n currently at 13lb gain so far but I weigh tomorrow. Your gain so far is really good..have you just been counting cals? X

i started at the begining counting cals on Rosemary conley, but then went thought a phase where I ate what i wanted keeping the small portions as got us to that with Rosy c, but was really off certian foods. now i think its the portions!! I have really tried to eat little and often as i either had heartburn, or felt stuffed with 'normal' portions. Hubby has been a great help as he has been cooking and cooks a lot from fresh. Appertite has really kicked in over the last week or so - but still cant eat much at a sitting!

13lb is also great, what have you been doing?

rebecca1608 said:
i started at the begining counting cals on Rosemary conley, but then went thought a phase where I ate what i wanted keeping the small portions as got us to that with Rosy c, but was really off certian foods. now i think its the portions!! I have really tried to eat little and often as i either had heartburn, or felt stuffed with 'normal' portions. Hubby has been a great help as he has been cooking and cooks a lot from fresh. Appertite has really kicked in over the last week or so - but still cant eat much at a sitting!

13lb is also great, what have you been doing?

I've been cal counting for about the last fiveish weeks as was eating to many sweet syns so going over! I put a 1lb on so at a stone I'm not going to stress as I know I'm probs going go gain each week now but as long as I keep under 2 stone I will be happy.
Aw that's good hubby has been helping you I think it's easier when you's do it together x

I've been cal counting for about the last fiveish weeks as was eating to many sweet syns so going over! I put a 1lb on so at a stone I'm not going to stress as I know I'm probs going go gain each week now but as long as I keep under 2 stone I will be happy.
Aw that's good hubby has been helping you I think it's easier when you's do it together x

Sounds to me like your doing well.

This was my first part time week, still on the go, just not working!!! but it was nice so a few more weeks left!!!

Cant beleive i only have 4 weeks to go (well thats if all goes to plan!!)

I'm starting to feel real huge and uncomfortable! - can't imagine missing this!

I must say I'm not missing it much, I'm really enjoying being able to lie comfortable in bed, walk and enjoy a red hot bath :) x

oasis6918 said:
I must say I'm not missing it much, I'm really enjoying being able to lie comfortable in bed, walk and enjoy a red hot bath :) x

I have to say I can't imagine missing being pregnant! I hold my hands up to say I'm pretty selfish and would like my body back now please! Altho it doesnt stop me from wanting another! X

Oh me neither, all the agony I went through with spd, but I definitely want another, hubby can't believe I'm willing to put myself through it a 3rd time but it won't be for a couple years yet at least! x

Biiiiiiiggggggg cry I'm not aloud any more :( I would leave it 3 years thou si adamant lol least I have 2 healthy babies so I'm blessed x

Wow, the thought of going through this again is a real off put for having another, but then again I'm still suffering and don't have anything to show for it yet!

Maybe I'll be different once bubby is here!

Towards the end I was thinking I couldn't do it again, and convincing myself I would be happy with 2 as it's a blessing in itself, but as soon as she was born I knew I'd do it all again x

So maternity leave started today! all a little strange, feels like the weekend at the moment!!

i'm sure that feeling will go away soo as hubby is home today!

11 days till due date and just been told baby is lyeing back to back. Not sure if anyohne else has had this?

my baby was hun and i delivered her like that.enjoy ur days relaxin before baba comes hehe n make sure u gt plemty of rest

Thanks, Thats good to know, as midwife worried me a bit mentioning wanting to turn it a bit.

Very unlikley i'm going to rest!!!! Mother in law is coming over from South Africa tomorrow for a month! Apparantly she wont get in the way, she is just here to help and clean!

So not only is there the made finishing the house (decorating spareroom (still not a nursery!), hallway and stairs) but the mamoth clean as everything is covered in dust from the work.

Hubby says to rest, but then wants help! doing what i can.

Back