My Before and After, size 20 to size 10-12!

Fantastic pics! WELL DONE! x

Well done! X

Well done :)

And isn't it funny how the more weight we loose the less we hide from the camera? :D

WOW you're unrecogniseable!!

Well done :D

Amazing hun! You look fab :) xxx

You look amazing!!

Im starting another VLCD as i want to loose another 4 stone, my biggest problem is my addiction to food. any tips on how u beat cravings or wanting to eat?

Omg you look fantastic:) well done!

Hey hun!!! I actually use to browse through food on blogs, looking at saturated beautifully BAD foods made me feel kind of satisfied, scrolling through for hours, seems odd but it actually worked cause i still had that connection to it!
Focus on your body changing, it always distracts me, because looking good feels great... & drink so much water that your apetite is allllllways suppressed, Good luck and thanks :D xxxxx

Hey hun!!! I actually use to browse through food on blogs, looking at saturated beautifully BAD foods made me feel kind of satisfied, scrolling through for hours, seems odd but it actually worked cause i still had that connection to it!
Focus on your body changing, it always distracts me, because looking good feels great... & drink so much water that your apetite is allllllways suppressed, Good luck and thanks :D xxxxx

Good tip, although if i seen food in front of me i'd want to go eat ha! first day and half way threw at least :)

Have you started back on Lipotrim again? how did you find trying to keep the weight off?

xx

Back