My before and now pics

I LOVE the dress. Shocking, since I never liked dresses before lol. So glad I chose to lose weight a year ago, otherwise it would have been a nice top/trousers outfit again.

Just wish I could actually notice the weight loss rather than seeing pics or trying on old clothes. Brain catch up plz!!! lol :p

Just wish I could actually notice the weight loss rather than seeing pics or trying on old clothes. Brain catch up plz!!! lol

Oh I was the same love, I had a revelation in M&S I was walking along an aisle and I saw this guy walking towards me, he looked quite skinny and suddenly I realised it was me in a full length mirror. That was the first time I saw myself as I really was. I'd probably lost about 5 or 6 stone at that point.

What an envious shape!
You must feel great!!!
Congratulations you look fab!

New pic from the wedding yesterday, well when I had just gotten ready anyways :)

meindresswedding.jpg

You look great Gizmo. And look at those nails. I hope you enjoyed the wedding. What reactions did you get?

Nice pic Gizmo, looking good there love

People said I looked great and should wear dresses more often. Which I will do in the future! And the nails were gone the next day. I can't stand long nails but grew them specially for the wedding lol

Not people really seemed to notice any weight loss apart from when I was talking about my charity trek. But they were family that I rarely see. But I guess they may not have actually said anything to me about it.

You look fabulous, well done on your achievement x

You're looking great Gizmo :)

Are you sure about your bmi? Because you don't look like someone with a 30 bmi at all! I would bet a much lower bmi.

well done - Gizmo, you look great and the dress really suits you

You look fab! I find photos really inspiring.

You have an amazing figure now! Well done! xx

Back