My before and now pics

Thanks =) I've put weight back on since then. Now nearly 15st and a size 18. Determined to get back on track tho! =)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks =) I've put weight back on since then. Now nearly 15st and a size 18. Determined to get back on track tho! =)

You`ve done it before, you can do it agin chick:) ... good luck in getting back to that fab body and red dress x x

Damn, that's a shame, good luck on getting back!

Well done Gizmo you have a gorge figure:)

Wow, it's handy having these on here! I've put ALL the weight back on. So now I'm trying slimming world, and so far I feel like I can stick to it =) I've lost the weight before, I can lose it again!

hiya, i think you've done really well especially because the first time around u did it by urself. i know how much it sucks when u put it back on iv been from a 20 to a 16 then bk to an 18-20. atleast now we know how hard it is we wont be tempted to go back to r old ways :). you have a really lovely figure and you know how good you looked in ur dress so thats alot of inspiration for u. goodluck! i bet ul be skinny in no time

Back