my best weigh-in

chrisfromengland

9lbs

so that is my holiday + weight back off plus more.

And i'm at my lowest i've ever been on cambridge

10st 1lb.

had a good chat with my leader today, and i told her that i'm planning to stay on 810 for another week then i want to move up to 1000 step 3.

I've also decided that in 3 weeks i'm going to come of the diet, by then i should have reached 9st 7lb which is my target weight.

told her that i want to try and maintain, maybe on a weightwatchers programe,
she fully understood me.

But we was chatting about drinks, and i told her i went the pub the other day, and i drank only water, she said that you could have diet coke on the diet, i said i thought that it wasn't allowed.

And she said that it was allowed in her book.

But i do think that i will give it a miss.

well done!

and sorry again your cdc is wrong, diet coke contains citric acid which can kick you out of ketosis, i managed to do that with meds that contained citric acid

i know it is wrong,

and that is all down to this site.

Wow wc you are doing fab hun,
congrats on the loss,
elaine x

You can have diet drinks once you are on the 1000 plan chris.

mega congrats on your weight loss to date. you're doing brilliantly :D

abz xx

wouldn't quite say brill

as i've had quite a few megga blips,

including a small one today, but like people say it is hard.

good luck to all of you.

Fantastic hun, well done.xx

Hey Wchris, well done on your loss and getting to your lowest on CD!!
good luck
xx

chris - well done. you are my inspiration as i want to get to 10stone. please stay on here if you do quit CD as you have been a great support to me since starting.

ps - day 5 and i feel pretty good today.

Well done 9lb, you'll be where you want in know time. I can't wait to be 10st something. About 5-6wks I reckon. Keep going.

thank you all ladies.

was so pleased with myself today, went to put the lottery on, and never even looked at the sweets.

just put in my head before i went in, can't wait to go home and have a hot vanilla shake.

And it worked.

Leeds123, i'm so pleased that you stuck with the diet, the 1st few days are the hardest, but once you turn the corner, it's all good.

even when i come off cd, and i will soon, i won't go away.

Back