MY BIG FAT 40KG WEIGHT LOSS

Bianca85

Hi fellow fat burners! I'm so excited about my weight loss this year. Also have my first 10 year reunion in October...so no pressure!! I've also bought a cheap(ish) dress online in a size 16 and I hang it behind my bedroom door so it will be the first and the last thing I see every day.

I'm a size 24 at the moment but not for long. Believe it or not but this is the 4th time I've lost huge amount of weight...I know...how silly can one be!! The only difference is that I'm actually following a dietitian's plan because everybody is different in their needs. These were in the past;
16 kg with weightwatchers
22 kg with dr zipp syrup (don't ask it was disgusting!!)
32 kg waitressing for 2 years - apparently when you walk like 5km everyday as part of your work, you would be able to eat everything you wanted - so I didn't learn anything there:D

now with 40 kg to shift, I'm doing it the right way. I went on the dietitian's program for a test run may/June 2012 and lost 14kgs in those 2 months. I've adapted it now so there will be a loss of 4kgs instead of 7kgs per month as I would like to give my skin some time to stretch back!!

im only 27 now, and I would like to look & feel fabulous and healthy before I hit 30!

Goodluck to everyone else, it would be nice to log in now & again for some much needed inspiration & pep talks! Xxx

Hey Bianca, good luck with your weight loss. I'm sure you'll do great.
Let us know how you get on, maybe keep a diary on here, I find it helpful :)

Good luck to you, I myself am in the process of losing 50kg I have lost 12kg the next 38 will be a challenge the very best of British to you ;) and welcome to the forum.

thanks for the welcome & goodluck to the both of you!! The road seems so long and hard, but think about this; it's mid march already! If we set ourselves a goal month, we'll probably be around the corner from looking gorgeous!!

Have a great week! x

good luck and welcome xxxxxxx

Back