TS AAM My big fat wedding (diet)

And I'm starting to get annoyed that because I've not been eating any, all i can smell on my other half is garlic! It's really yucky! Might have to start adding garlic to my soups!

Lol, might disguise the keto breath! Maybe garlic mushroom soup.

U know what it probably will taste a lot better. Next time I have to eat a mushroom soup I will let u know the outcome if adding garlic!

It's just 2 creamy! It's weird coz I love mushrooms raw or cooked!

Hi vickray I am also getting married this year although not until 31 Dec. I will look forward to reading your diary. I am on day 5, was naughty there, just ate a slice of ham but hopefully it wont put me out of ketosis.
Janette

Good luck with the diet janette! I don't think the ham will harm! I've just had a tuna steak and salad! Was really nice!
I just skip the packs!

Had a meal tonight! Feel fat now, I'm not used to so much food in my belly!

Have you decided to not do TS now?

No, I've been back on it now for 3 days! What is weird is that everyday I ate a meal I lost a pound, since going back on I've not lost a thing!! Must just be coincidence!

Totm started today so that may be it!

Oops had fish chips on sat! Put 2 pounds on that I thought would gift pretty quick! Never came out of ketosis though! Weird! I had booze too nearly forgot about that!!

I would expect you would definitely come out of ketosis with fish and chips. What are you using to measure ketosis as the ketosticks are notoriously unreliable for measuring ketosis. KD, over the Cambridge forum, did a post on this and it made for interesting reading.
You can't eat that amount of carbs and stay in ketosis basically. The only sure fire way to know if you're in ketosis is how you feel.

I use ketostix, they showed a lighter colour but I'd heard any pinky colour is good!

I feel ok, not particularly hungry, bit if a head ache but then a day working with a class of screaming year 8's does that!!

Not too bothered about the ketosis but the weight loss is annoying! I'm exactly the same as this time last week! Going 100% for the next few weeks now!!

Back