Red Days My Big Wees are back!

Vixxster

Nojo on the YoYo
I've been doing EE for a week or two, and it's working yeah, steadily! But i've not been going to the loo as much nor have I been losing the amounts I wanted to, like between 0.5lb and 1.5 a week.

I decided on a back to basics red week this week and immediately my Big Wees are back! I love them, they make me feel like i'm losing weight. AND, my scales say i've lost 2lb since WI on Wednesday.

Sorry for the TMI, am bored and wanted to share!

I love big wees! :D lol.. And you're right.. it happens more on red for sure!

LOL......what a lovely thread - I love the BW's as well, they make me feel so empty, and I can pull my tummy in too, LOL......what are we like. X

Ah but red days bung me up something chronic!:eek:

*and off sloped vixxter to the loos... measuring jug in hand* :rotflmao:

ha, measuring jug nowt, i reckon about 5 seconds of Big Wee is around a pint. I was weeing for a good 15 seconds.

:cool:

lol! what a funny one!! You can always tell with the big wee though cant u!! LOL

I still get my BWs on EE days, as long as I drink enough. A couple of mugs of green tea and the gallons of cordial help, I must say. They are so satisfying! Sometimes I almost sit there and chuckle at the bigness!!!

:rotflmao:

I have huge BW on EE, as long as I drink plenty of water, which I do now.
I have never had BW, whether red, green, EE or non diet if I didn't drink a lot of water.
Honestly, I would go to the loo before work, and only again when I got home, even if I had a couple of cups of coffee and a couple of glasses of water.
But drinking a lot, has changed that, and I intend to keep it that way, even if it means running up and down the stairs at work many times a day!

:8855:

Brilliant thread

lol - this thread really is a load o' p**s! - lol

I'm joining the BWB (Big Wee Brigade) as I've started back on my 2.5lt of water a day again this week as of yesterday. And yes, the BWs have commenced. Like you Vixxster, I also feel 'empty' after doing a BW and lbs lighter!

Back