My biggest temptation to date....

x-Katie-x

Gold Member
... has hit me - and is still there, out of sight but not out of mind - and would you believe that it's a bag of freshly podded peas that I'm cooking for the family's tea tonight. Really don't think I should have bought them, but I will not give in to any temptation.

Honestly I love and adore them - I don't think I've ever cooked a whole bagful as I've always ate most of them before I've even started cooking - but not today!

They'll all sit down to tea and have a plate each drowning in peas - they'll think I've bought twice as many as I usually do :rolleyes:

At least you are craving something good! shows that your mind is in the right place surely Katie?
and just think- when this is over- you can stuff ur face with peas as much as u want!
xxxxxxx

oh p(l) eas !!!!

haha @ mustdoit.
its a shame there isnt a pea flavoured soup.
im sure that would be splendid :( :p

Oh yes Kellie - pea soup would be gorgeous .... even better if it were pea&ham - my nan used to make the most gorgeous pea & ham soup mmmmmm.

Mustdoit - yep you're very right! Tis sad I know :D

Have left them in the bag - will only pop em in the pan when the dinner is almost ready - the less temptation the better.

Well done Katie for not giving in I am so peased for you:D

Oh peas, less of it - you're sending me green! :sign0137:

Got to say that I had to laugh later in the evening when I was watching this weeks Jamie at Home when he did the Peas on Toast - wow I so want that!

Yep - towards the end I was craving salad and broccoli. Luckily I can have the salad now, and broccoli is next week.....but its GREAT to be craving the good stuff!! Long may it continue!

its so strange ive been craving things like this, pre ll it would have been whole cheese cakes or something really sweet but now its veg or boiled eggsl. how strange is that.

Back