My birthday night out...

SuzySparkle

Went out with 'the girls' to celebrate my 30th birthday last night and had a fantastic time!

Had a slight wardrobe drama before going, the outfit I was going to wear was too big! Ended up wearing something which I never dreamt I'd be wearing... a red dress with a black belt, black leggings and black sequin stilettos! I had so many comments about it, everyone said how good I looked. I didn't really know what to do when people were giving me compliments, it's something I'm not used to!

Managed to stick to water all night - everyone was very impressed. It was quite worrying that I didn't stand out as being the sober one! I had a fantastic time!

I've added some pictures in my album so you can have little peek...! x

good for you hun!

going to have a nose at your pics now!!

x

you look STUNNING!!!

x

Just had a look at your pictures and you look so amazing. What a brilliant journey it has been for you. Happy Birthday!!!!!

wow suzy you look amazing! :) And well done for sticking to water :) xxx

You look absolutely wonderful (though am disappointed there are no photos of the shoes as they sound exciting, hehe)! Hope you had a great day - happy birthday!!

You've done so well!! & well done on sticking to the water for the night :)

Hannah

Went out with 'the girls' to celebrate my 30th birthday last night and had a fantastic time!

Had a slight wardrobe drama before going, the outfit I was going to wear was too big! Ended up wearing something which I never dreamt I'd be wearing... a red dress with a black belt, black leggings and black sequin stilettos! I had so many comments about it, everyone said how good I looked. I didn't really know what to do when people were giving me compliments, it's something I'm not used to!

Managed to stick to water all night - everyone was very impressed. It was quite worrying that I didn't stand out as being the sober one! I had a fantastic time!

I've added some pictures in my album so you can have little peek...! x

79 lbs wow! im sure you deserved all the compliments you had xx

Happy birthday for the other day Suzy! You look gorgeous- red is definitely your colour and the dress is soooo pretty!

Ive yet to get into a dress now im done - but youve inspired me!

Youve done amazingly well and yes its weird getting all the compliments, isnt it?!! xx

Back