My Birthday present to me(ish)

slimmabum

It's my Birthday tomorrow, and as I've lost quite a lot of weight decided to get something for me from an Ann Summers party! I was a bit nervous when I opened the package yesterday in case when I put it on bits of fat came bulging out all over the place but I was delighted!!! My waist is nipped in, it shows off my boobs really well and even my flabby tummy is hidden. The OH's eyes came out on stalks when I showed him (it wasn't just his eyes!!), and it was only because we had a houseful that we weren't upstairs a good deal longer!!! It's the first time in ages that I've felt so good, and can't wait until my actual Birthday now when I can wear it with pride!! I wouldn't normally tell anyone about this, but I was actually proud to show off my bits for the first time in ages!!:)

Brilliant. You should feel really proud. I would!! I would tell all my friends...lmao.

Well done. Bet your feel fabulous!:D

That post made me laugh! Good for you. It's good to hear you feel proud of your body now. It sounds as though the other half is happy with it too! Keep going cos you're doing really well.

Fabalas hun!!...lol, i cant wait to get some some new undies i think by week four i'll of lost enough to give me the umpf!!!, keep enjoying lipotrim ;-) xx

Smashing to hear that you are making the most of your new sexy bod!! I think wearing something sexy like a basque, makes you FEEL sexy too! Be careful now, you dont want to start putting weight on of the baby kind !! Hee! Hee!

My hubby bought me a babydoll & stockings set from AS last Valentines Day- I haven't had the courage to wear it yet! That could be his treat for when I get to goal & for him supporting me! LOL!
Maybe it'll be too big then....

Hey well done you, you definitely do deserve to be proud.

Hopefully you and your OH will have a fantastic time on your birthday with your new Ann Summers gear.

..... ha ha - was rather hoping to loose a little extra weight over the weekend with a bit of 'extra' exercise!

Well done! And you should be proud!! I am waiting for the day i can walk round the bedroom in undies and not be hiding under the duvet lol xxx

Congratulations and have a fun-filled, action packed birthday! ;)

Mark

hahaha!!!
well done honey and rightly so you should feel delighted!
Hope you and your oh have a wild time!! ;) hehe

have a great birthday! :D x

that ace have a fab birthday !!

awww that is brilliant chick!! Glad you and OH liked it :)

Happy birthday for tomorrow xxx

Back