My bl00dy dogs !!!! Grrrrrrrr !!!!

fillymum

synful soul
Today we decided to have a really chilled out day. Paul is working on some restoration work, something he loves and I have spent most of today on here.

Two huge black Great Danes decided about an hour ago that they have had enough. Imagine 2 Shmichaels and you have the picture.

Santa is on one side of me and Klaus on the other they keep lifting my arms in the air to stop me from typing and at the same time Klaus is saying a very gentle Great Dane,wruff, whilst Santa is showering me with sloppy Great Dane kisses.....boy that is one huge tongue !!!

I just love them !!!!! All the little dogs are quite happy to have mum and dad home but the big boys want action...............

Oh Sue, I can see the picture!!! They love their mamma very much!!!

I was doing sit ups today with my little terrier vaulting over my stomach constantly and then jumping up with me while I was doing star jumps.

Dogs are simply wonderful!

Oh Sue, I can see the picture!!! They love their mamma very much!!!

I was doing sit ups today with my little terrier vaulting over my stomach constantly and then jumping up with me while I was doing star jumps.

Dogs are simply wonderful!

So true !!!!

Dogs wag their tails and not their tongues. They care not what you look like or if you are rich or poor. We could learn a lot from them !!

Right, that's it, you've made up my mind. Sod men, they can all go do one, I want a dog! ;)

And cats, lots of cats!

My friends dog makes you pet her. She will put her head under your hand and moves her head back and forward until you get the idea

My sisters five Dobermanns are like Velcro they need to be in contact at all times! Sometimes just standing in her kitchen I've got one leaning on the front of my legs and another on the back... Perhaps they think I'll fall over without them???

dozed off yesterday afternoon and woke to find my grumpy but loveable dog Angus had lay next to me snorin his little head off....shame his snores so loud gotta love him though the old man :) xx

Attachments

• image-1282502890.jpg
    image-1282502890.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 47
What a cute westie Laura! I love these dogs, grew up with westies and scotties as a child and my mum currently has one.They have such brilliant personalities!

dozed off yesterday afternoon and woke to find my grumpy but loveable dog Angus had lay next to me snorin his little head off....shame his snores so loud gotta love him though the old man :) xx

Just love it and him too.

One of ours snores like a good un' and unfortunatley sleeps in the bedroom !!!

Are they Jack Russells...................they are delightful scary eyes an all.

This is my Jack Russell.

2008_01050018.jpg

He is such a cutie but quite naughty.

We have 5 little dogs and the 2 Great Danes and they are a joy to us. We never have a dull moment.

One of ours snores like a good un' and unfortunatley sleeps in the bedroom !!!

All 3 of my parents cats snore like troopers... usually they take it in turns but when all 3 start at the same time, it's a right racket... especially as the snores are often intermingled with squeaks and whines!

I will be in good books when I arrive there this evening, as I've taken a bag of basa fillets out of my freezer to take for them... not enough room in my freezer and basa, although ok, isn't my favourite fish - I just refused to leave it all behind for the ex! So I'll be a very popular Aunty KK no doubt!

Lol noooo the 2 pied are staffordshire bull terriers and the brown is a patterdale x do you really think they look like JRT the one with the blue eyes qualified for crufts lol :eek:

Lol noooo the 2 pied are staffordshire bull terriers and the brown is a patterdale x do you really think they look like JRT the one with the blue eyes qualified for crufts lol :eek:

the photo is not exactly the best I have ever seen......................regardless of breed they are lovely and loved !
308265_2646147991612_1193036583_33212929_1159763097_n.jpg

Looking at it again I can see they are not Jack Russells

Are they Jack Russells...................they are delightful scary eyes an all.

This is my Jack Russell.

2008_01050018.jpg

He is such a cutie but quite naughty.

We have 5 little dogs and the 2 Great Danes and they are a joy to us. We never have a dull moment.

Can we have pics of the great danes too plz.
If i won the lottery id get a massive house and have... a great dane, bordoux mastiff, long haired german shephard, a wheaten terrier, a westie and labradors. oh and a boxer. oh i also love old english sheep dogs, and staffies. Id have to have a full time cleaner because Toby my beautiful Kelpie makes enough mess on his own.
A Kelpie is an austrailian cattle dog, nutty as a fruit cake, super intelligent and very loving:D

MCV me too I would have loads of doggies and horses and chickens and all sorts hehe my bloke is irish and wants a wolfhound i am a true stafford lover they are the most loving, loyal dogs EVER but I also like whippets and lurchers he also likes red setters lol god we will have loads

My hubbie used to have a staffie cross whippet. A very strange looking dog, found her abandoned in a wood in middle of winter. She was loving, loyal, protective and very quick

This is my album on here of some of our animals

http://www.minimins.com/34535-fillymum-albums-my-animal-family-i.html

Also

Leo and Lizzie

goatsandsoup009.jpg

And some more of the big boys...
2007_12180018.jpg

2008_05040014.jpg

We have just got home from work and the greeting from 7 dogs is amazing. It is like a thick blanket of love.

Paul is feeding the horses and I have mum and 2 kitties shouting for grub....we are so blessed.

I am so jealous of you you sound like you have my perfect life, xx I have just got in from work :-( a job that i used to love and now can't wait to find something else as i hate being there with a passion :-( xx

Back