My BMI is 24.9 and I am now longer overweight!!!!

Mary Poppins

Gold Member
Well finally I have got that blasted ticker to go under 25!
Time to celebrate!!!although with my new form of comfort...clothes and beauty treatments!!
Just like to say a big thank you to everyone who has helped me this year and to all of you starting out or struggling on your CD journey...if I can do it so can you....I haven't been this weight since my teens(Now in 40's!)and it has only been 8 months of my life.
Yes I have missed out on a few meals out and have stayed sober while all party around me...but I have better nights out now I don't go out in tents!:D

Woohooo, well done you! that's a great achievement you should be so proud of yourself, what an inspiration to the rest of us. x

Well done, you must be feeling fab!

wow well done hunni.xx

Well done!!!!! Your pictures look like mother and daughter!! (daughter being you now of course).

Well done i have been wondering whether i can do this but after looking at your pics i have been re-inspired, well done, you look amazing.

Wow! Well done Susan. Bet you're chuffed to bits. I can't wait for my BMI to be down there.

xxx

What a fantastic achievement. You are such an inspiration and are looking fabulous.

OMG! Look how much you've lost, that's fab! And to get into a healthy weight bracket, you must be so pleased and rightly so!

If you are feeling brave, would love to see some pics! x

** CONGRATULATIONS **

:talk017:

YOU HAVE DONE SO WELL!! WHAT A STAR!!
Love Kj xxx

Back