My body hates me!!!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by remyrobson, 7 August 2008 Social URL.

1. remyrobson

remyrobson Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    Hi folks, Thought I was having a good day today but fainted when I got out of the car after picking OH up. He freaked out and got me in the house where I have been quite sick. After the squits I've been having he went a bit mental and is begging me to come off LT. I have been low on energy etc, but willing to get on with it for the amazing weight loss. What do I do??????? :confused::confused::confused: If this happens at work I will be so humiliated :eek:
    I hope someone can put this into perspective for me, I don't want to make myself ill but I need to lose weight!!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. davidmanc

davidmanc Full Member

Gosh. Are you feeling okay now?

I'm no expert in this diet, I've just started.

But I am an expert in the desire for weight loss that works and a diet I can stick to - so I feel your pain!

I think it is worth talking about this with your pharmacist, possibly GP (if s/he is supportive?) and maybe calling up Lipotrim and explaining all. I spoke to Val at Lipotrim this morning after I had diarrhoea and she was very helpful.

Whatever you decide, good luck. Do what's best for you. And if you do eat - I think it's probably best not to sink into a major carb fest straight away!

Good luck...

4. davidmanc

davidmanc Full Member

Oh also, don't rule out that you have some kind of bug or something that is nothing to do with Lipotrim. Obviously the fainting sounds like lack of energy and has been talked about as one of the side effects of VLCD - but perhaps the sickness etc is being caused by something else?

Just a thought anyway. If you stay on the diet and you're still ill - it would be worth checking it out I think.

5. nicki26

nicki26 Gold Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
  6. 2hourglass

2hourglass Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Definately speak to the Pharmacist - have you been making sure you're drinking enough - dehydration is not pleasant esp as it is humid at the moment. Some peeps have said they have suffered from the runs - it seems to wear off as the body adjusts - seek expert advice as we all react differently - Hope you feel better soon xxx

7. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I know I get lightheaded when I don't drink enough water so make sure you get enough water like 2HG says.

How many shakes had you had?

x

8. remyrobson

remyrobson Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    I had 2 shakes and just managed my third now, went down veeeeery slowly, just in case! Feel better afterwards. Thought I was being so good wandering round town with my litre water bottle (eyeing up little dresses I'd like to be wearing soon!) Thanks for your support. I'm determined to stick with it so will see GP after weekend if it happens again, maybe I just did a bit too much walking this morning. I plan to take it easy, I'm working all weekend so it should go fast. I'll keep you updated! Thanks again xxx

9. philip

philip Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    LT
    hi, i've been having light heads since i started LT, i said to my chemist last week and she said i wasn't drinking enough water...im on 3 and half litres a day..
    On my week two i had bad toilet trouble, and i blamed LT, until i took imodium tablets..i really had a bug.
    Its early days to pack in LT, but speak to you doctor a.s.a.p.
    LT just might not agree with you..
    Anyway take care and keep us all posted

10. USAgirl

USAgirl Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    That is very serious,please see your Doctor as soon as possible. Safety and Health is always first

11. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    There are alot of bugs going round...try splitting your shakes into 6 meals a day it helps at first!!! also look at your water intake etc!!!
    But def go and see either your chemist or doc and get checked out!!! Good luck xxx

12. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Nothing to add to the advice given but hope you feel better soon xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.