My book is from 2010

Donzy84

Back to basics
Morning guys,

Am thinking of coming back to SW after a stint of cal counting (is getting too obsessive counting constantly).

I didn't particularly want to go back to class and I've still got my books from 2010, just after they started doing extra easy, has much changed? Or anything major changed since then? Or can I manage without the newer versions

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

The book I'm using is from years ago that I borrowed off my mum and it works just fine for me. The things I think have changed or am unsure of I just check on here.

Becca Wecca said:
The book I'm using is from years ago that I borrowed off my mum and it works just fine for me. The things I think have changed or am unsure of I just check on here.

Thanks becca. I know oxo cubes are free now but I can't imagine that much would have changed x

squiddie said:
Stock is free, shark is not, tomato puree is free. The weights have changed to metric, so all 28g foods are now 25g (some are 30g)

Ouuu didn't know about purée! Thank you. Lol shark?

Oh also thanks about the metric I'd better check up on my porridge oats and cheese x

Ouuu didn't know about purée! Thank you. Lol shark?

Oh also thanks about the metric I'd better check up on my porridge oats and cheese x

Yes shark. Everyone in our group was devastated :p Obviously I can't write out the lists of weights and values of healthy extras, but if you were to ask for a specific value I could answer that question :)

squiddie said:
Yes shark. Everyone in our group was devastated :p Obviously I can't write out the lists of weights and values of healthy extras, but if you were to ask for a specific value I could answer that question :)

Thanks squiddie main ones would be porridge oats and reduced fat mozarella x

45g mozzarella (reduced mozzarella isn't on the EE A's list)
65g mozzarella (a Green B choice)

A is for calcium, green B is for protein (and fibre), reduced fat mozzarella doesn't have enough calcium to be an A.

35g unflavoured porridge oats

squiddie said:
45g mozzarella (reduced mozzarella isn't on the EE A's list)
65g mozzarella (a Green B choice)

A is for calcium, green B is for protein (and fibre), reduced fat mozzarella doesn't have enough calcium to be an A.

35g unflavoured porridge oats

Fab more porridge!!! Lol. Ps that excel spreadsheet is amazing! X

There's a good sw from home thread on the stickie section. Fab place for help, as is everywhere on here really!

I'm using old books too, from 2009, majority is correct!

Good luck!

Jen x x

Week 1 - 5lb
Week 2 -1.5lb
Week 3 -1/2lb
Week 4 - sts
Week 5 -6.25lb :)

Mission - size 12 in 2012 ;-)

Back