My breakfast

Harrie

Silver Member
I can't believe how much my tastes have changed on SW. Before, brekkie was always carb-heavy - toast, porridge, weetabix etc. If I didn't have that, I'd feel as if I were going to be hungry all day.

This morning, I've just had a huge plate of strawberries (they're in season in Spain so yuuuuuuummy) with a Red Delicious apple. Absolutely gorgeous :drool:.

What a change! (Altho I still can't get away from not having coffee!!)

Well done! I have to have carbs for brekkie, I'm tucking into oat so simple with a scan bran in it, and grated apple mixed in. Looks yukky but tastes nice and it'll keep me going til lunch hopefully!

It's true Harrie, tastes do change, i feel grotty if I eat "unhealthy" food now (I still do it though from time to time!).

I wish my strawbs were ready, I have some in the greenhouse which are weeks ahead of the garden ones, they are big but not red yet!!!

I would never give up coffee..... It's my one and only vice!
Have a lovely day. xx

God I love strawberries, determined that I am going to make it to a 'pick your own' this year for them and some raspberries!

My breakfast was a bit OTT today. 3 slices of WW Malted Danish stacked with 3 slices of bacon on the bottom, tomato sauce on middle slice and a dry fried egg on the top slice. Feels like a truckers brekkie bap :giggle:

I just had weetabix this morning but yesterday i had a brunch and i wasn't hungry until dinner, i had beans, toast, fried eggs and 3 morrisons sausages. It was delish, but i only had to meals yesterday, my huge brunch and my dinner.

God I love strawberries, determined that I am going to make it to a 'pick your own' this year for them and some raspberries!

My breakfast was a bit OTT today. 3 slices of WW Malted Danish stacked with 3 slices of bacon on the bottom, tomato sauce on middle slice and a dry fried egg on the top slice. Feels like a truckers brekkie bap :giggle:

Sounds lovely tho!

Back