Lunch:
1 satsuma
Wholemeal pitta with low fat cheese n onion deli filler
Snack a jacks
Coke zero

Snack:
Weetabix oaty bar (strawberry)

Dinner:
Low fat chicken Kiev, sweet potato chips (fry light)
Peas

No exercise
Total: 1213 :D

Sounds like a good days food for only 1200 Cals Hun well done. Don't beat yourself up too much about the 4lbs a lot of it will just be sitting from the weekend and will balance out later in the week x

Rkmriddell said:
Sounds like a good days food for only 1200 Cals Hun well done. Don't beat yourself up too much about the 4lbs a lot of it will just be sitting from the weekend and will balance out later in the week x

I hope so but I think I've jut been pushing my luck for too long and it's now coming back to sting me on my big fat ass! X

Plan for tomorrow:

Grapes and Mullerlight
Coffee

Wholemeal pitta with low fat cheese n onion deli filler
Weetabix oaty bar

Chilli con carne (no rice) extra mushrooms added

Going cinema tomoz night with mum n sister but have to make sure I don't have anything as that's another day without exercise! Back to classes on weds :)

You feeling better after sticking to it today? :-D x

Soooo much better! I'd love a little options hot chocolate right now tho! Haha x

Rkmriddell said:
Excellent. Well done you :) xxx

Thanks chick, that weigh in this morning gave me the kick up the arse I needed!!! Yuk yuk yuk x

Tano said:
Thanks chick, that weigh in this morning gave me the kick up the arse I needed!!! Yuk yuk yuk x

Funny how it motivates you isn't it. I was plus a quarter again, undeserved again too :(, but found that I pushed that bit harder during the shred as it just proved to me that im gonna need to get there by exercise. Good to have you back in the zone babe xxx

Rkmriddell said:
Funny how it motivates you isn't it. I was plus a quarter again, undeserved again too :(, but found that I pushed that bit harder during the shred as it just proved to me that im gonna need to get there by exercise. Good to have you back in the zone babe xxx

You really are going fab! To be honest, you're eating so much healthier and exercising so it can only result in a positive outcome. Don't give up, you're doing great! Think of the positive message you're sending out to your boys <3

Tano said:
You really are going fab! To be honest, you're eating so much healthier and exercising so it can only result in a positive outcome. Don't give up, you're doing great! Think of the positive message you're sending out to your boys <3

That's what keeps me going most days. I love that rory asks for pineapple for breakfast and that they both try and do my exercise with me lol x

Rkmriddell said:
That's what keeps me going most days. I love that rory asks for pineapple for breakfast and that they both try and do my exercise with me lol x

Ahhhhhh too cute :)

Tano said:
Ahhhhhh too cute :)

They do a better reverse crunch than me :( lol. Every behaviour is a learned behaviour though.... Am determined I'll do my best that they grow up with healthy foods and exercise so that they hopefully won't hate themselves for most of their 20s like I have!

Rkmriddell said:
They do a better reverse crunch than me :( lol. Every behaviour is a learned behaviour though.... Am determined I'll do my best that they grow up with healthy foods and exercise so that they hopefully won't hate themselves for most of their 20s like I have!

And you're definitely doing that!!! X

Thanks Hun. How are you doing with your exercise? Are you still doing it or just tracking clas for a while x

Rkmriddell said:
Thanks Hun. How are you doing with your exercise? Are you still doing it or just tracking clas for a while x

Yep exercise is good. I always have Sunday and Monday's off but can't go tomoz as I'm going cinema with mum n sister. I'll probably do double class on weds and thurs to compensate. You still spinning etc? X

Tano said:
Yep exercise is good. I always have Sunday and Monday's off but can't go tomoz as I'm going cinema with mum n sister. I'll probably do double class on weds and thurs to compensate. You still spinning etc? X

Excellent. Well done. Haven't done spin in a couple of weeks but am doing c25k and the 30 day shred at the moment trying to get some tone in and learn to run, have signed up for the local "fun" run which is 8.5 miles in June lol. Not sure I'll run it all but hope to do as much as we can xxx

Rkmriddell said:
Excellent. Well done. Haven't done spin in a couple of weeks but am doing c25k and the 30 day shred at the moment trying to get some tone in and learn to run, have signed up for the local "fun" run which is 8.5 miles in June lol. Not sure I'll run it all but hope to do as much as we can xxx

Ahhhh that's amazing! I LOVE running!!! I'm a seasonal runner tho haha and now that suns out, I can't wait to get back out there x

Back