My cambridge diary

therealbbe said:
Michelle!!! Don't worry or think about it hun just see how the day pans out and don't put any more pressure on yourself u will be fine I am soooooo sorry about your nan hope she gets better soon. Congrats to ya son for scoring his goal another proud moment to remember. Thinking of you hugggggsssssss xxxxx

Thank u I'm going just see what the rest of the day brings xxxxxx

Michele222 said:
Thank u I'm going just see what the rest of the day brings xxxxxx

Your welcome I just think that is the right attitude to have well done you xxxxx

Hi I've been good stayed on the ss diet today
My friends just turned saying they tried the new Indian restaurant that is going for michelin star. They were describing what they had etc me and my husband went when they opened to see if it was any good as he is a chief and now all I can think of is uuummm curry lol
Right sort ur self out in a few months u may b Able to can go back lol

Michele222 said:
Hi I've been good stayed on the ss diet today
My friends just turned saying they tried the new Indian restaurant that is going for michelin star. They were describing what they had etc me and my husband went when they opened to see if it was any good as he is a chief and now all I can think of is uuummm curry lol
Right sort ur self out in a few months u may b Able to can go back lol

You will so be able to go there and think of how great u will look and how much u will enjoy the food!!! Well done for staying on track today it will be worth it!!!! Are ya friends overweight at all??? Xxx

Hello

Hey,
I hope you dont mind me joining in.... I am due to start CD tomorrow! I will be doing SS+ and 810. Previously did SS about 3 years ago so no what i am letting myself in for! :)

Well done to you all on great weight loss this week! Hope i have a good week!

M xxxx

Yer she is the same size as me she goes on diets but like most people loves good food I haven't told her I'm on the cd diet so she didn't no
I'm going to stick to this for 28 days then step it up to ss+
I'm feeling a bit low on this diet as I have been 100% on ss but I haven't lost any weight and don't no why I no I'm bad for getting on my scales but I thought it might help me stick to it if u no what I mean xxx

Sexy waiting to happen! said:
Hey,
I hope you dont mind me joining in.... I am due to start CD tomorrow! I will be doing SS+ and 810. Previously did SS about 3 years ago so no what i am letting myself in for! :)

M xxxx

Hello M, how you doing are u looking forward to starting tomorrow and course I don't mind u joining in this place is great and u will meet lots of people good luck on your journey do ya know how much u want to lose
Sharon xxx

Hey,

M xxxx

Hi no I don't mind u joining in more the merrier lol
Good luck for tomorrow do u have a lot to loose xxx

Hello,

Thank you :)

I am current 12 stone 8lb and would like to initially get down to 10 stone! I cannot remember the last time i was 10 stone maybe when i was at secondary school!

I am actually quite excited about starting (probably wont be saying that tomorrow) I have actually got to a point where i am sick of food! i just eat through pure boredom, emotion or for the damn sake of it! :jelous:

I previously lost 8.5lb in first week on SS although i dont expect to lose that much doing ss+ but well see!

Ill keep you updated! :)xxx

Hello,

I am current 12 stone 8lb and would like to initially get down to 10 stone! I cannot remember the last time i was 10 stone maybe when i was at secondary school!

I am actually quite excited about starting (probably wont be saying that tomorrow) I have actually got to a point where i am sick of food! i just eat through pure boredom, emotion or for the damn sake of it! :jelous:

I previously lost 8.5lb in first week on SS although i dont expect to lose that much doing ss+ but well see!

Yes please I would love to see how u go my next weigh in is Tuesday so will keep you posted don't worry u will be there soon enough how tall are u M and how long Sid ya do cambridge for last time
Sharon xxxx

Hello,

Hi I think u will do well I have my 3rd weigh In on Wednesday I will keep u informed xxx

Michele222 said:
Hi I think u will do well I have my 3rd weigh In on Wednesday I will keep u informed xxx

Nite nite sweetie speak to u tomorrow have great rest of the evening take care xxxx

Hello,

I am only 5ft 2 so a bit like a little dumpling really! :confused:

I only managed 2 weeks last time as became poorly - i got appendicitis! I then got gall stones so been very reluctant to go back on this diet as allot of people say the gall stones were casued by the diet!! What they seem to forget is the 2x summers where i completely binged on crap!!

Anyway desperate measures and all that - i want to give it a go and try to use the maintenance programme as it should be used this time!!

XX

Hello,

I am only 5ft 2 so a bit like a little dumpling really! :confused:

I only managed 2 weeks last time as became poorly - i got appendicitis! I then got gall stones so been very reluctant to go back on this diet as allot of people say the gall stones were casued by the diet!! What they seem to forget is the 2x summers where i completely binged on crap!!

Anyway desperate measures and all that - i want to give it a go and try to use the maintenance programme as it should be used this time!!

XX

Hi I'm on 5 foot 3 lol I have heard and gall stones with this diet but I'm sure as long as u follow the diet correctly u should b fine
When r u thinking of starting and how much do u want to loose
Good luck xxxx

Hey,

Well i had my Gall Bladder out so no risk of further problems there! :)

I am initially aiming for 10stone and see how i feel at that point! i dont want to be skinny skinny!

Hope all is good tomorrow - ill keep you updated!
Off to bed now - night night!!
M xxx

Morning chick I had my gallbladder out tooooo so no prob here either have a great day lovely speak soon xxxx

Ah well you know how i feel then! :-( Gall Stones were not nice! YUK!

I am half way through first day! Feel a little headache creeping in! I expected this!!

Otherwise coping well! Off to Zumba tonight so should keep me occupied plus "The Biggest Looser" is on ITV tonight! A very inspirational programme! Spurs me on to lose weight!

Hope your doing well! :) xxx

I am half way through first day! Feel a little headache creeping in! I expected this!!

Otherwise coping well! Off to Zumba tonight so should keep me occupied plus "The Biggest Looser" is on ITV tonight! A very inspirational programme! Spurs me on to lose weight!

Yup love the tele tonite just to jet u know if ya have sky biggest loser USA is on Tuesday sky livingit!!!! I love it so much as well and gallstones was soooooooo painful horrible :( xxxx

Hi well done on ur first day just take day by day just look forward to day 4 when thing get easier xxxx here if u need a chat

Hi every1 well I made it through sunday no food cheating and stayed on the ss
Today my nan is looking a bit better just finished college and every1 is going on about all the nice meals and chocolates they had today sad face o how I miss all that lol
But I have been good stayed on the ss plan no cheating again
Don't no how much longer I can stay on the ss plan thow I might step it up on my weigh in on Wednesday
Hope u all have been good and thanks for the support I don't think I would of got this far with out this site xxxxx

Back