My cambridge diary

Hey Michelle,

Well Done you are doing really well! Glad you Nan is ok :)

I am having a terrible day 2! I feel sick as a dog:sign0137: and currently sat here forcing down a choc shake! :-(

I have a blinding headache even tho i have already drunk 2.5 litres of water! I hope i can get through the rest of the day without giving up!

:-( :-( x

Well its been a hard week I've been good I've got weigh in tomorrow I'm a bit worried as I don't think I've lost any but we will see lol

Michele222 said:
Well its been a hard week I've been good I've got weigh in tomorrow I'm a bit worried as I don't think I've lost any but we will see lol

Hello gorgeous you will do great tomorrow u have been 100% don't worry inches and weight loss will pop back in to see huni what time u weighing in????? Xxxx

therealbbe said:
Hello gorgeous you will do great tomorrow u have been 100% don't worry inches and weight loss will pop back in to see huni what time u weighing in????? Xxxx

Hi I get weigh in the morning about 9.30am thanks for ur support I will let u no xxx

Michele222 said:
Hi I get weigh in the morning about 9.30am thanks for ur support I will let u no xxx

Can't wait love to hear some great news nite nite chick xxxx

Hi every1 I am so happy I've lost 6pm this week so a total of 1stone and 1lb in 2 week I can't believe it I'm in shock lol I still feel bloated but she said that could b because I'm due on

oo well done ladies keep it up ive lost 4 this week so woo hoo maybe i will be a easter bunny shape come easter rather then the egg lol, your all doin so well very proud of u both xxxx we can do it xx

I've just tried mix a moose with my shake it was lovely like angle delight but I did struggle to eat it I was full 1/2 way through it lol

Michele222 said:
I've just tried mix a moose with my shake it was lovely like angle delight but I did struggle to eat it I was full 1/2 way through it lol

Hello u amazing chick great weight kiss for great girl!!!! I love mix a mousse angel delight soooooooo yummy!!!!! Xxxx

therealbbe said:
Hello u amazing chick great weight kiss for great girl!!!! I love mix a mousse angel delight soooooooo yummy!!!!! Xxxx

Thanks for ur support I was shock about my 6lb loss I didn't expect that
I'm having a shake for breakfast moose for lunch and a chocolate bar for dinner I love it lol xxx

Ii have found this last few day easier I think it's because I'm not just having shakes all day. The mix a moose and choc bar r haven so I think I'm being naughty lol
My husband is taken me to the cinema tonight to see Paul can't wait
I just hope I crave food this weekend as weekends r the hardest for me xx

I almost fell of the wagon tonight was going out for a meal spoke to my cambridge lady and she pulled me back so I still going to the cinema tonight and being good lol xx

I stayed 100% good on the diet last nigh and feel on a high that I didn't cheet lol

I'm worryied I'm going to fall off the wagon today As I had a phone call just after 7am from my mum saying my nan is not good and had to go to the hospital in an ambulance I'm taking lots of water and a bar for lunch but this will b hard xxx

Hi every1 this week had been had my nan is not in hospital and it's not looking good.

I did stay 100% ss last week no cheating and it payed off as I lost another 4lb to brings my total loss to 19lb.

I'm 4lb away from my first goal if being under 15st

I'm a bit worried as I'm a few days late coming on so if I haven't by the weekend I may do a test but I'm not to worried about it as hubby's had chop lol but he has not put his test in yet men!

This week I may b doing step 2 my councilor said if u stick to it and weigh the food u can still loose 4-6lbs a week. I'm lucky as my husband is doing this diet with me and he's a chef so he already worked out what he can cook with the small amount of food I think the first meal is curry.

Hi I've had a bad to yesterday came off ss had loads going on I was up hospital with my nan from Thursday afternoon as she took a turn for the worst and sadly passed away 9.30am Friday i was up the hospital all night with my nan.

Today is a new day sad but a new 1 so back on Cambridge diet but doing the step up. So my train is still moving but just a bit slower
Love u nan x

Michele222 said:
Hi I've had a bad to yesterday came off ss had loads going on I was up hospital with my nan from Thursday afternoon as she took a turn for the worst and sadly passed away 9.30am Friday i was up the hospital all night with my nan.

Today is a new day sad but a new 1 so back on Cambridge diet but doing the step up. So my train is still moving but just a bit slower
Love u nan x

Awwwwwwww sweetie so sorry for your loss thinking of you and your family at this very hard time!!! Don't stress about it chick you have done amazing and will continue to do so I have every faith in you tc lovely and speak soon xxxx

Back