My cambridge diet journey

misskaay

On the first of January I decided I want to loose weight. I used to be in a really abusive relationship and my ex used to put me down a lot. I eventually found the strength to leave him and never believed anyone else would love me because of all the things he used to say. I met someone who loves me for me and doesn't put me down or comment on my weight it's given me the confidence to want to lose weight so I can ne healthy. I meet my consultant at noon today and will be starting my journey to a healthier new me. I hope I'll make friends here to help motivate and encourage me.

Good luck on your weight loss journey!

Hope the weigh in with cdc goes ok.

You can do this...no problem!! :D x

Good luck you can do it x

How did your weigh in with cdc go? X

Sorry for getting back to you late, my weigh in with my consultant went really well, she's a lovely lady and very friendly, spent so much time explaining everything I needed to know.

I found the first few days really difficult especially day two I felt so weak and tired with a terrible headache but woke up feeling better on day three, I've also tried to drink a lot of water as I wasn't sure if this was causing the headaches.

I'm currently 13st 13lbs and I'm hoping to lose 3st more if I can manage to.

Thank you for the words of encouragement

Back