My cambridge journey

clarecv3

Getting Married 2012
I am on my 6th day now and havent cheated. I have drank the right amount of water and had 4 shakes a day.

My only downfall was that I went on the wii fit on Monday and had a shocking loss of 10lbs since Friday ok I was starkers but I was so chuffed and on a real high all day. This is the stupid part I thought I would check out my weight today, again starkers but had only lost 2lb.

Who in there right mind would be upset and feal like they failed at 2lbs. When I was at SW I would be so happy with that in a week. I got ahead of myself again!!

I thought I would easily loose 21lbs in November but now I am not so sure, any maybe i should set my goals and little more down to earth?

Bring on Friday for the OFFICAL weigh in, and ready made shakes as I am getting some weird looks at work, me and guy and a shaker in a office looks a little dodge :eek:

I've said this to someone else - don't weigh yourself at home - your weight can fluctuate so much day to day, morning to evening etc its best just to get weighed once a week at the same time. Don't worry if you haven't cheated and had your water you will have a great loss :) x

unless the wii fit board is on a very flat surface (and not carpet) its always unreliable .....trust me, Ive had hideous experiences of it in the past and in full view of family during a night in (even worse!)

Back