My Cambridge Journey!

Oh dear... I've just cracked well and truly... Had a KFC omg! That's me defo out of Ketosis if I was in it!

I'm not a great advert for you new starters! I've been that ill today on Day 4 that I got fed up.

I did intend quitting the diet all together which is why I had the KFC but now I've had it I feel like I'm going to miss CD and these forums! Confused now... Again x

At the end of day four if had food for thought and decided I'm going to carry on with my CD journey... Hope despite my wobbly you can all continue with your wonderful support x

Well done louloy, it's only a tiny blip at the beginning of your journey, and now you have the courage to continue, you won't even remember this in a few months, and a few stone lighter!

I am at the same stage as you, only in my 4th day, and feeling hideous with a horrible headache.

I too have been feeling like I want to give in, but once we get past this first week, I think it will be a lot easier.

You will be a success if you stick with it! Don't be defeated!!

xoxo

it's just a false start - even olympic athletes have those. back to the starting blocks and a fresh start for you in the morning.

and stay the hell away from takeaway shops until you feel stronger!

Lol I know I will! Just had a good chat with my CDC and I'm back on track! Have continued with CD straight away and made sure I turned down dessert too!

Didn't intend on going for total destruction!

I'm good and I've decided to stay strong and stick with it, the thought of it not being there made me feel sad...

Off for an early(ish) night to put an end to my bad day! Thanks guys!

Much love xxx

Back