My cat has been killed

Awww I am so so sorry to hear your news, I truely thought you would have found him, even though i have been thru the exact same thing with my cat a few years ago. It took us a few days to find her too, and she wasn't too far from us when we did. Big hugs to you and your family, we have a little memorial tree for her now, and it always makes me smile when it blossoms now. So sorry for you. I know our cats will be playing together in cat heaven now. Thinking of you xxx

Im So Sorry To Hear Of Your Bad News Hun,stay Strong
Elaine X

Ach Roz im so sorry, thats so sad. Hope you and the boys are ok xxx

rolo sorry to hear your bad news - i welled up reading your post... i'm such an animal freak!

my jack russel had to be put down about 5 years ago and i still can't talk about her without crying... sad, but they are a member of the family. we bought a willow tree to bury her under.

take care xx

Hi only just joined up, and don't know you, but thought I'd send a hug your way...Really sorry to hear about your cat :tear_drop:

I'm so sorry, you must be heartbroken. But it's better to have found him, for your own peace of mind. love and hugs to you xx

Ah Rolo I'm so sorry to hear about Herbert. I'm so glad I live down a quiet lane with my dim cat as they're impossible to teach the green cross code.

Sorry to hear about your cat. Our cat was hit by a car 4 years ago, we still have her, unfortunately she lost her leg as a result of the accident.

She was normally really good with roads as you say probably saw a mouse or something and got distracted.:(

oh sweetie. I am so sorry!!! I can only imagine how you feel, and poor little man!! I hope your kids are ok soon.

xxx

aaww roz, *hugs* to you and yours :(

i really really feel for you my cat was run over jsut over a year ago and i havent got over it.

I know you've had loads of responses, but I am cat mad and had to reply - I have been left heart broken many times - over 17 years we've had/got 9 kitties - we started off with Elmo, then added Jacko one day walked, dunno where - Elmo went away to die aged 13 so we were left with Harley, who also disappeared - then came along Pablo, who had 3 kitties (yep we kept 'em all) - Pabs got knocked down Dec '06 and killed - Harpo (kitten no 1) just disappeared so that left Blue (kitten no 2) and Leo (no 3) - we still have them (thank God) and have recently added Alfie and Eddie.
Kits forever!!!!!!!!!

I absolutely adore cats and grew up with them. Since Herbert I hadn't had a cat for 5 years because I am on a busy road but after debating all this time took a risk and lost. So I won't be getting anymore. I did think about a dog as I do think it's good for kids to have pets but it's a massive commitment and I'm not really a dog person. I'm so sad I've lost Herbert as he was lovely and I don't think I'll ever get used to not having a cat.

Roz x

What about a guinea pig for your boys Rolo - they're affectionate and like being handled, but are safe snuggled up in their cage/hutch. Not saying replace Herbert - but was just going along the lines of your thoughts regarding it being good for children to have pets, I agree, it teaches them lots of things including responsibility. And yup a dig is a big commitment, I love ours to bits but he is tying bless him xxx

Back