Any cat experts out there feel like imparting some advice?

Does anyone else fine that their cat likes to sit and lie on plastic carrier bags. Mine tries to do this every time there is one left out on the floor.

Ours loves cardboard boxes-she does that bum wiggle then and then dives in !!!
I have also discovered that trying to type can be vary difficult with a cat laid accross your forearms !!

We have to keep plastic carriers away from the cats as Chips chews and eats them. Nothing we can do to stop him.

I can remember when he was younger he had a blockage and we took him to the vets she said that she knew of another cat that did the same but for why she had no idea- might of been craving something perhaps

sixey said:
We have to keep plastic carriers away from the cats as Chips chews and eats them. Nothing we can do to stop him.

I can remember when he was younger he had a blockage and we took him to the vets she said that she knew of another cat that did the same but for why she had no idea- might of been craving something perhaps
One of my cats loves to chew carrier bags. It's almost like she can't resist them. She licks plastic things too.

Also, when its cold outside and warm in my bedroom the windows steam up. When the cat comes in she runs over to the window and licks it, even though she has a Hugh bowl of water.

I had a cat that loved bleach.

One of the cats my parents have is like that - if mum has been using bleach for anything, he's all over her hands afterwards, like a complete lunatic - almost worse than when he's been at the catnip!

one of my cats watches tv in absolute amazement, thinks its real and you can see the wee eyes darting around while she watches it. The other cat completely ignores it and seems to be a bit more switched on!! lol

our little cat likes going into bags and small places, think the big cat is too big to fit in small spaces now XD

when the small one was very little, she was in my mums bedroom with her. She had a toothbrush box on her bed and the kitten was playing around... suddenly she went "missing" and my mum lifted the box to find her in it hahaha

So weird, Fred HATES carrier bags and tin foil, he is terrified of the sound they make, he legs it whenever I go near the cupboard where they're kept!

I love all our weird kitties and their stories xx

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y254/hlinton86/0a30dd6a.jpg

"this is my seat!!" (this is betty, shes a tabby/tortoiseshell cross, 7 months old)

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y254/hlinton86/5d5a3ed1.jpg

this is my boy beanie, hes about a year old, and loves my bed lol..

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y254/hlinton86/f64ca6c6.jpg

I like this seat! (notice someone sitting on the ARM OF THE CHAIR. Spoilt cat - this ones betty the kitten)

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y254/hlinton86/IMG_0013.jpg
and this is just one to show you all beanie's amazing coat... hes got perfectly symettrical swirls on his belly (hes about 5 months here)

Dude adores Primark bags. He gets a bit possessive over them too - if you touch it, you WILL be clawed at. All of mine LOVE cardboard boxes, and anything box shaped. If something is left on the floor, there will be a cat (or 3) in it. Dude hates tinfoil, its the only way to keep him off the Christmas tree, but the other two love tinfoil.
They all go crazy for carrier bags, but thankfully don't eat them, and so far we have found out that Dude likes donner meat, Chester likes Wotsits, and Gordon loves ice lollies. The two little ones don't quite understand windows yet, so will spend endless amounts of time pawing at rain, and making a strange clicky meow noise at the birds outside. Dude has learned to climb up our 3 storey house, and is often at the velux in the attic room, meowing to get in like its some kinda amazing huge catflap. I've already had the neighbours down the way complain about him, as apparently he quite likes their window too......

And so far, I STILL have two Christmas trees intact. Granted, there are no decorations on the bottom 3rd for a reason, but at least they are still vertical!

Does anyone else fine that their cat likes to sit and lie on plastic carrier bags. Mine tries to do this every time there is one left out on the floor.

Yeah one of mine loves to sit on carrier bags if they're left out. More than that though he loves to sit on anything paper...even letters if they're left out on the kitchen side he'll go and sit on them.

salem.jpg
This is Salem my 12 year old boy cat in the place he loves best...my bed!

salem hiding.jpg

Salem hiding under a fur blanket

tilly.jpg
This is Tilly my 11 year old girl cat

tilly2.jpg
Tilly sneaking a nap on my bed...Salem was out at the time!

salem and tilly.jpg
A rare moment when Salem allowed Tilly onto the bed.

I have attached a piccie of me Monty, who adores tinsel, hehe :)

Oh bless him! Dude loves tinsel too, a bit too much for my liking! Couple of weeks on, I STILL have two complete trees - amazed.

I have bought them little hats for Christmas, armed to take Christmas card pictures just to annoy my mother. Just need to pick my time.........:D

Back