My cat has been killed

our two cats are deaf (white cats often are I believe) so are house cats only - bit of a pain having to deal with litter trays and scratching but they are very affectionate, stupid and good company. You could always consider a house cat?

Hunny ive just had my laptop back and just read the post i really do hope that your are keeping ok and that you are feeling ok. Its so sad ....im very very sorry to hear about Herbert.

You take care hunny

Ruthyxxxx

I don't like the thought of caged animals so doubt I'll have another pet. I'm just a cat lover.

Roz x

At least you've got happy memories of the pets you've had. Our Guinea has a 'deluxe' indoor hutch and has an outdoor hutch and run (and an indoor run) so its not like he's caged all of the time. But its each to ther own isnt it xxx Oh and by the way the name Herbert was cool, Ive got Bertie the dog and Cyril the Guinea, I like old men sounding names! xxx

So sorry about the cat. I have one called Carta and I know what a worry they are. I agree about teenagers. I have two and I see all the positive things they and their mates do.

My thoughts are with you - our 'Herberts' are part of the family and to lose them is heartwrenching. Take time to remember him.
Lin
x

Back