My CC Diary... Time to get back to wear i belong...

You are doing so well with Shred! What placement are you doing? something medical?

I'm on a community nursing placement so on the go a lot. Extra calories burnt!

Shred us really fun when you get into it but not sure what to do after I'm finished. May start her ripped one. Xx

I think I'm beyond repair!

Got a lot of excessive fluid when I was pregnant and gained a lot of stretch marks on my thighs and a few on my hips. My tummy got some too. These had pretty much faded but since losing a little weight they look horrible and angry and bright purple again. My stomach feels like crinkle tissue paper and the skin is so loose.

I hate that I'll never be able to wear shorts and skirts again without tights, bikinis are a no no even after losing weight with my tummy. Feel like I've just made myself look worse.

I exercise at least 5 times a week for 30 minutes. Try and walk instead of drive if I can. Eat between 12-1400 calories a day, plus more if I've burnt more. I don't eat excessive carbs. I measure portions to the exact gram and I log EVERYTHING. I rarely drink alcohol and I've cut back fizzy drinks to a bare minimum.

And I'm still not losing any more weight. Or inches.

Fed up. I look horrible. My tummy jumps when I workout. My fat wobbles. My skin actually looks worse.

Why am I doing this again??

Been a while since I've been on here, my diary at least. Have been logging on to have a nose daily, motivation!

Been at a plateau for about three weeks now, frustrating me. I have been exercising at least 5 days a week but still eating them all back and most of the days over them so what can I expect really!

Down to 64kg now which is just under 10st 1lb. Would love to shift another stone.

Back at uni on theory which is hard, as the uni is a separate little campus (nursing), only a very little cafe which is so expensive! Doesn't really sell anything healthy either. Makes it so much harder!

Still look in the mirror and just see all the bad bits, need to learn to see the good bits but its mot that easy is it x

Made cauliflower chicken curry today, very low cal as the sauce is just cauliflower. Was lovely. Ruined it with a naan bread though, but you can't have a curry without a naan!

OH is home tonight so it would be so easy to pig out and eat loads of rubbish but going to have a bath now the toddlers in bed to distract myself.

No exercise today or tomorrow, but going to soft play with my 18 month old daughter and 4 year old niece tomorrow so will get plenty of exercise going around the climbing frames with them!

Off on Easter holidays for 2 weeks, no plans so must not binge!

ohh whats the recipe for cauli curry? I have a cauliflower that came in my veg box that is kicking around waiting for me to do something with :)

It's literally just cauliflower boiled in chicken stock until soft and then completely blended down (stock and all) until smooth with curry powder added in. I put chicken with it. Tastes like curry sauce from the chippy, but healthy and v low cal!xx

Uh oh, made some Easter goodies today... Creme egg brownies... Chocolate meringue nests with mini eggs. I'm trying to not devour them!!

Mmmmm. Little girl has been a nightmare sleeping so not feeling the exerckse but have just persisted and done a 3 mile walk at home. Really want to be under 10 stone at weigh in, which ill say as Sunday. So hopefully....

Just found this on here... 30 day squat challenge! May give This a go....

Day 1 - 50 squats
Day 2 - 55 squats
Day 3 - 60 squats
Day 4 - Rest Day
Day 5 - 70 squats
Day 6 - 75 squats
Day 7 - 80 squats
Day 8 - Rest Day
Day 9 - 100 squats
Day 10 - 105 squats
Day 11 - 110 squats
Day 12 - Rest Day
Day 13 -130 squats
Day 14 - 135 squats
Day 15 - 140 squats
Day 16 - Rest Day
Day 17 - 150 squats
Day 18 - 155 squats
Day 19 - 160 squats
Day 20 - Rest Day
Day 21 - 180 squats
Day 22 - 185 squats
Day 23 - 190 squats
Day 24 - Rest Day
Day 25 - 220 squats
Day 26 - 225 squats
Day 27 - 230 squats
Day 28 - Rest Day
Day 29 - 240 squats

Bring on the buns of Steele! Haha x

This looks cool! Thighs are a real issue for me too...stupid question but is it just regukar squats? No weights, pauses etc? aha x

This looks cool! Thighs are a real issue for me too...stupid question but is it just regukar squats? No weights, pauses etc? aha x

I think so! I just did regular ones tonight, I did it in the bathroom whilst I was leaving my conditioner on, lol! Although might do it with hand weights tomorrow, but you don't need to!

Think it's achievable... Hopefully!

So bloated! Homemade lasagna for tea, yum! Lots of carbs today. Not feeling nice about my self. May skip weigh in tomorrow so I don't disappoint myself, as will just lead myself onto a binge... :(:( x

Hope it goes well what ever you decide to weigh or not to weigh

Thanks Hun :) weighed on the end and lost 1lb, so very very close to the next stone bracket now! Can't wait to see it on the scales!

Have eaten so so much crap today though. Done a lot of exercise to counteract it, (I aim for a net total of 1200) and although I've eaten 1600 I'm still netting 1200, so should be ok...!

Day three of the squat challenge done too :)

Hope everyone has has a lovely Easter Sunday! :):) xx

Hey Hun I'm here to follow I'm also tiny at 5ft same as you!! Need to update my stats but I'm cc at the mo my goal weight is about 8.7 I'm 9.12 at the mo :) xx

Well done that's great I am in the shortie gang I am only 5ft as well, also had bad food day, back in it tommorrow going to attempt the gym

The best things come in small packages ;)

I calculated my body fat % on some website last night and basically it said to have a lean body (18% body fat) then I need to be 8st 2!!

I'm 10st ( and a quarter point, but who's counting) and its just crazy that it means I've still got 2 stone to loose :(

What are you targets?? Initially I thought 9 st but now... :( xx

I think more than anything it's how you feel in yourself and clothes that matters more than anything we all carry weight differently. I chose my target because its the weight I always felt most comfortable at / thought i looked my best at! My body fat percentage is 33%! That is really bad :/. You don't have to have an ultimate goal you can have smaller goals for the time being and see how you feel when you get there :) x

My ideal weight according to my doctor for my bmi is 9st 6lb which is ridiculous and my doctor agreed. My lowest weight at my slimmest was 10st 4lb and that was before I had two kids. You've just got to know when you feel comfortable in your body. Good luck xx

My ideal weight according to my doctor for my bmi is 9st 6lb which is ridiculous and my doctor agreed. My lowest weight at my slimmest was 10st 4lb and that was before I had two kids. You've just got to know when you feel comfortable in your body. Good luck xx

This is so true, you've got to realise when you're comfortable and also when you can maintain it. I'm aiming for the 10 stone mark as I've been happy at that weight in the past (generally work out about a size 12) and I know its easier to maintain. When I've tried to lose more it has become harder to lose and maintain.

Back