My CC Diary... Time to get back to wear i belong...

Love the squat challenge- I might give it a whirl! Although even 50 sounds scary to start with haha!! Well done on your losses so far. I wouldn't get too hung up on a numerical target, you will probably know when you get to your optimum weight as you will feel comfortable and healthy and energetic and your body will naturally want to hover around that point +/- a few lbs.

I've found doing 65 squats hard, 50 was ok! I'm sure our buns of steel will thank us though! (Eventually...!)

I think I agree with you all about targets.... Although I'm not sure I'll ever like my body! Lol.

Was watching 16 kids and counting last night and there was a family with at least 11 kids who eat out at the pub 4 times a week and have take away other nights! I took my little girl out for tea last night and she was a nightmare, can't imagine trying to control another 10! It was hard work.

Had nandos last night, 1/2 chicken and 1/2 portion chips. Had a couple mouthfuls my little girls frozen yogurt too. Did you know a 1/2 chicken at nandos (no sauce) is 352.5 calories! Not much i thought. And frozen yogurt was 70 calories for 100 ml. Came in at about 600 calories altogether with chips.

hope youre all doing ok! Had a good Easter Etc.

Slow cooked lamb for tea tonight x

Welcome :) have accepted you. Hope you enjoy your journey! How much have you got to lose?x

Probably another 15-20lb. I'm 5ft 6 but I think I'd look quite boney at anything under 10st! I've been messing about on ww for ages now and I wish I'd just got down to it and I could be at goal now!

Bad day for me yesterday,,, missed lunch So snacked on all the wrong stuff and then tea was so lovely that I had more... Oops!

Oh well, did day 4/5 (can't remember?! 70 squats anyway) today. Getting hard now.

Not much else to say...back to uni on Monday, can't wait to finish now. The travelling every day and then hours of lectures during theory wear me out and then placement is 40 hours a week with shifts scattered around. Your body just gets used to one thing and then your doing another. Makes exercise hard.

How's everyone else?

I'm off to do 30 day shred... :) x

Going to catch up withy measurements, haven't logged for a whike (dec/jan? Not sure) where I was:

Bust 36
Waist 31
Hips 36.5

As of today I am: (not sure I want to... Feeling bloated!)

Bust 35
Waist 27
Hips 35

Not a great loss :( quite a bit from my waist! But hips and bust I'm disappointed with. I've always had big boobs, my hips came with having a baby.

Going to go feel sorry for myself now :( not really, just keep plodding onwards x

I know! Just a shame it's not in proportion to rest of my body lol. Thigh are 22 inches. It does look a little strange! Before I was pregnant I had a 24 inch waist, not sure ill be able to physically get down to that now though.

My daughter who's 18 months is being a right madam. She won't sleep at the moment, and is being so naughty...hitting, kicking, throwing... When I tell her off she just laughs at me. Tried everything...overly praising good behaviour and ignoring the bad etc but nothing's working. Not sure where she's picked it up? Any ideas what I can do wise people of minimins?

Really really bad day, calorie wise is equal to net goal so that's fine. Went up the park with my little girl and my 4 year old niece, my sister took photos and I look awful. Disgustingly bad.

Been feeling quite good about myself lately and feel knocked right back to square one. Just feel horrified. Major issues. Got my birthday next week so cake and restaurant too and don't think I can enjoy it as look so awful and don't want to gain.

Not sure what to do as apart from lipo and tummy tuck I don't think I'll ever true fully like my body . :(

anyway, 30DS done, squat challenge done (80 squats!) and some leg exercises.

Sigh :(

Not updated as not a lot gong on!

At a bit of a loss, not lost anything for 2/3 weeks now... Bit downhearted as been trying.

Got an exercise bike for my birthday so been on that for 20/30 mins each day and also 30 day shred 3/4 times a week. Eating at a net of 1200, not really been over. (Generally about 13-1500 cals a day). That coupled with generally being quote active anyway.

No inch loss either. Complete standstill.

I'll just keep trying I guess. Start hospital emergency placement next week so will soon be on my feet literally all day. We'll se what happens then.

Hope everyone's ok x

Back