My CD Diary

Thanks!

Am getting pretty sick of it now but have just switched to step 3 so am hoping to feel a bit more positive about it all with the extra stuff allowed.

I've had a few planned breaks due to festivities and now that the diet is still dragging on i'm wishing i'd just stayed 100% throughout to get there a bit quicker. I enjoyed my breaks at the time though :)

Ah they just don't understand the process of ketosis... But you do so that's all that matters - tough when it's family.

I did the diet last year and I put it back on over 8 months (took me 3 weeks to lose the stone) but that's not the diet it was MY fault. You will put it back on if you don't deal with your issues. My partner is a boxer and he always is forever having to cut weight for fights, the difference with them is that they want to put the weight back on again, what does he do to do that? Mainly eat carbs lol! He said to me the trick is lose the weight then make it stay off for 3 months and you should be ok! It's so easy for old habbts to creep in. Just make it your goal to really understand your headset. My CDC is brill and said I can. Continue weighing with her when I finish the products this time...

I Wish you all the best!

Prove them wrong!!! Follow the diet through to maintenance and your onto a winner xxx

Back