my CDC said i could take herbal appetite supressants...

vampalicious

Silver Member
hiya,
what do you think about this....

my CDC said during my first 2 weeks when i would find it the hardest to take herbal slimming pills, it just so happened i had loads of "silver" brand slimming pills which are a natural appetite suppressant, i took them for a week and must admit i wasnt hungry at all,
but that could have been because i went into ketosis,
just wondered what your thoughts were about this ( the slimming pills never helped me lose weight before on their own, but they did take away my appetite)
they are all natural ingredients,
just a thought if any of you new CD`ers were struggling, its could be a good back up for you.

Hiya
The diet is not designed to be used with any other weight loss method, herbal or otherwise.

I would recommend against using anything other than the plan laid out in the Cambridge booklets.

Ketosis is a natural appetite suppressant which comes in usually after about 3 days on the Sole Source Programme.

:)

Hiya
The diet is not designed to be used with any other weight loss method, herbal or otherwise.

I would recommend against using anything other than the plan laid out in the Cambridge booklets.

Ketosis is a natural appetite suppressant
which comes in usually after about 3 days on the Sole Source Programme.

Agree totally, I would not recommend them to my clients.

:D:D:D

i personally haven't been very affected by hunger, but when i am, i find a cup of hot orange flavoured water does the trick. x

Before starting this diet I was taking 5 HTP herbal tablets which are also a AS, amoungst other things!! My CDC told me not to use them, but tbh I don;t feel I need them anymore

Hmmm i did find it strange that she said to use them, i dont take them anymore as im not hungry anyway!

Back