my CDC said i could take herbal appetite supressants...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by vampalicious, 4 January 2009 Social URL.

1. vampalicious

vampalicious Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st5.8lb
    Current Weight:
    20st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11.3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4.3lb(6.1%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    hiya,
    what do you think about this....

my CDC said during my first 2 weeks when i would find it the hardest to take herbal slimming pills, it just so happened i had loads of "silver" brand slimming pills which are a natural appetite suppressant, i took them for a week and must admit i wasnt hungry at all,
    but that could have been because i went into ketosis,
    just wondered what your thoughts were about this ( the slimming pills never helped me lose weight before on their own, but they did take away my appetite)
    they are all natural ingredients,
    just a thought if any of you new CD`ers were struggling, its could be a good back up for you.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. spooky

spooky Banned

Hiya
    The diet is not designed to be used with any other weight loss method, herbal or otherwise.

I would recommend against using anything other than the plan laid out in the Cambridge booklets.

Ketosis is a natural appetite suppressant which comes in usually after about 3 days on the Sole Source Programme.

:)

4. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge

5. welshwench

welshwench Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    i personally haven't been very affected by hunger, but when i am, i find a cup of hot orange flavoured water does the trick. x

6. Berryred

Berryred Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7.5lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Before starting this diet I was taking 5 HTP herbal tablets which are also a AS, amoungst other things!! My CDC told me not to use them, but tbh I don;t feel I need them anymore

7. vampalicious

vampalicious Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st5.8lb
    Current Weight:
    20st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11.3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4.3lb(6.1%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hmmm i did find it strange that she said to use them, i dont take them anymore as im not hungry anyway!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.