my CDC said i could take herbal appetite supressants...

vampalicious

Silver Member
S: 21st5.8lb C: 20st1.5lb G: 11st11.3lb BMI: 44.1 Loss: 1st4.3lb(6.1%)
hiya,
what do you think about this....

my CDC said during my first 2 weeks when i would find it the hardest to take herbal slimming pills, it just so happened i had loads of "silver" brand slimming pills which are a natural appetite suppressant, i took them for a week and must admit i wasnt hungry at all,
but that could have been because i went into ketosis,
just wondered what your thoughts were about this ( the slimming pills never helped me lose weight before on their own, but they did take away my appetite)
they are all natural ingredients,
just a thought if any of you new CD`ers were struggling, its could be a good back up for you.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

spooky

Banned
Hiya
The diet is not designed to be used with any other weight loss method, herbal or otherwise.

I would recommend against using anything other than the plan laid out in the Cambridge booklets.

Ketosis is a natural appetite suppressant which comes in usually after about 3 days on the Sole Source Programme.

:)

Hedgemag

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Hiya
The diet is not designed to be used with any other weight loss method, herbal or otherwise.

I would recommend against using anything other than the plan laid out in the Cambridge booklets.

Ketosis is a natural appetite suppressant
which comes in usually after about 3 days on the Sole Source Programme.

Agree totally, I would not recommend them to my clients.

:D:D:D

welshwench

S: 15st3lb
i personally haven't been very affected by hunger, but when i am, i find a cup of hot orange flavoured water does the trick. x

Berryred

Gold Member
S: 16st13lb C: 13st8.5lb G: 9st7.5lb BMI: 33.7 Loss: 3st4.5lb(19.62%)
Before starting this diet I was taking 5 HTP herbal tablets which are also a AS, amoungst other things!! My CDC told me not to use them, but tbh I don;t feel I need them anymore

vampalicious

Silver Member
S: 21st5.8lb C: 20st1.5lb G: 11st11.3lb BMI: 44.1 Loss: 1st4.3lb(6.1%)
Hmmm i did find it strange that she said to use them, i dont take them anymore as im not hungry anyway!