My christmas challenge 2013 :)

Omg angel ... how do you start eating again after all the Wright loss. Im only on my 3rd day but have had a sneeky look on scales n im 4lb down. Obviously correct coz all im doing is drinking milkshakes n little snacks. Im just scared ill reach target n put it all back on.

In my head im thinking no way u can put 2 stone on dead quick but I can imagine u can. Ive got keep it off till march so im trying think long term hiw to do it. But as for now I av got along way go 4lbs down is not 28lbs ha x x

The weight comes on so fast, our honeymoon was 12 nights in Vegas and I swear I didn't go wild but still put 16lb on ?
That set me off on a road of self destruct as I was distraught ?
Since Xmas I've put around 20lb on and just can't get any bigger so I'm back to shakes again ?
If you get the weight off that's the easy bit, maintaining it is much much harder than I ever imagined.
Good luck tho there are lots of success stories x x

So I'm not going to lie, I had a day off yesterday!! And was violently sick last night so at least now I know don't have a day off unless I want to be really ill again!! .. So I'm really not going back to day 1 as I was doing so well!! So today it's day 17 for me!! Right back on plan :) xx

Day 4 today n ive got such a bad sore throat today dont know y. Is it coz ive not been taking vitamins? Over half way there in my first week.. I can honestly say its not been as bad as id imagined it being

Oh god chick I think were all gonna fall off the wagon coz to b fair the world involves food n situations where we cant sit n drink shakes ha! How much av u lost in 17 days x

I get a sore throat a lot and I take my vitamins every day!! It just makes me drink more water so it's not such a bad thing :)
I've lost 21lbs in my 17 days on plan, I didn't want to go right back to the beginning saying day 1 again and as it was only 1 day off I decided to just carry on as I've not put any weight on :) how much have you lost so far xx

Jodi im out on friday with the gals im not going to suffer all night. Im going to stick with diet coke n vodka! N im not depriving myself of aving a good time. Ill not b saying Saturday its day 1 again it will b day 8 ha!

I started fri so im day 4 n lost 5.6lbs. Which I thinks dead good! Looking forward to them double figures thou.

What vitamins arebu taking? Im already on vit d everyday coz dr said I had to b! Although I always forget take them im terrible. Ha x x

Good for you!! As long as we get back on plan after, we're still aloud to enjoy our selves!!
That's an amazing loss, well done!

I take Asda own chewable multi vitamins and an iron tablet every day :) xx

Decided to weigh myself again this morning. Not usually a person who weighs themselves alot but i see how well everyone is doing and was intrigued. So im 11st3lb this morning thats 0.6lb gone so 3.2lb loss in 8 days im happy with that. Going to have s great day today :)

So down 2day been at the gym past 2 days and stuck to plan but TOTM started today and now I'm up 3lbs :( hate being a woman sometimes x

Suspense! What happened on Saturday? I've just been reading your journey and I'm excited for you! X

Last edited:
Well not had the best week so many birthdays and meals out. Had fish mostly and chose lighter meals. Fly away on monday for a week. While im away im going to look for the lightest options so looking forward to trying new things...:) weigh in this morn at a sts so thats ok but as soon as im bk from hols thats 45 days till dress fitting and i really want to be in the mid 10s... :)

Right, I'm back.

I had a major talking to myself yesterday and realised the only person I'm really letting down is myself, I was doing so well by getting to day 16 and I know that now I'm going to smash that, my very supportive other half has put our scales in the car and the plan is for me to not weigh myself for a month, so my first weigh in is the 7th of September!!

I've also realised that with my weight the way it is, I'm putting my daughter and my other Half through all the un happiness too and they don't deserve it at all!

I have arranged to go Christmas shopping with both my sisters on the 30th of November, and we are making a day of it, going on the train up to a big shopping Centre and everything which we are all very much looking forward to :) .. I want to lose as much weight as possible before then as I want to go out wearing a dress with lovely wintery tights and ankle boots!! .. I already have the whole outfit apart from the boots which ill be getting end of October as long as this all goes to plan, so basically I have 4 months until my first target and the plan is to lose between 4 - 5 stone, any thing more will be a very welcome bonus!

I am doctor supervised on this diet as I do it as a full meal replacement which also means I go into full ketosis which I love as it makes things a lot easier for me :)

Hope everyone is having a lovely day in the sun shine :) I shall be back to writing in here every day xx

Right, I'm back.

I had a major talking to myself yesterday and realised the only person I'm really letting down is myself, I was doing so well by getting to day 16 and I know that now I'm going to smash that, my very supportive other half has put our scales in the car and the plan is for me to not weigh myself for a month, so my first weigh in is the 7th of September!!

I've also realised that with my weight the way it is, I'm putting my daughter and my other Half through all the un happiness too and they don't deserve it at all!

I have arranged to go Christmas shopping with both my sisters on the 30th of November, and we are making a day of it, going on the train up to a big shopping Centre and everything which we are all very much looking forward to :) .. I want to lose as much weight as possible before then as I want to go out wearing a dress with lovely wintery tights and ankle boots!! .. I already have the whole outfit apart from the boots which ill be getting end of October as long as this all goes to plan, so basically I have 4 months until my first target and the plan is to lose between 4 - 5 stone, any thing more will be a very welcome bonus!

I am doctor supervised on this diet as I do it as a full meal replacement which also means I go into full ketosis which I love as it makes things a lot easier for me :)

Hope everyone is having a lovely day in the sun shine :) I shall be back to writing in here every day xx

Well if thats not enough motivation what is? We can do this were in charge of what we eat. Lets kick butt!!

Exactly!! .. We CAN and WILL do this!!

Just make sure you don't go beating yourself up, you are human and you are doing really well.

I also have a 2 year old to run around after, who needs a gym!

Would be nice if we got a wee bit of that sunshine up here mind you. X

Day number 2 for me today :) hope everyone is having a lovely day xx

Back