My christmas challenge 2013 :)

Hey lovelies well im up this week its my girly week but only up like 0.9lbs so happy really.

Id anyone else suffering really bad wind at night? Lol its so shamming but im terrible x x x

Last edited:
Getting so so annoyed with myself!! Day one for me again!! Started my period on Sunday so feeling very bloated but hopefully I've finally got it into my head that I need to lose this disgusting weight for my daughter and other half as well as myself!! Hope everyone is having a good day xx

Hey my lovelies,

Mind if I join???

I am not gonna be really on plan cos I am away on holiday in a couple of weeks but I want to lose 4 stones by Christmas or at the very latest March 2014.

I am a serial slimmer, always starting, stopping, starting, stopping - you get the idea right!

So this is gonne be the last time for me!!! I promise this to myself.

I swear Jodi its sounds as if we could share the same brain - I give myself a talking to most days but I sometimes cant resist the slip up. Its just me to blame for the weight that I am, I know that I can & will do this.

Lets support each other all the way!

Best of luck & I will keep in touch on here but maybe not so regular until like 17th September cos that's when I will be home.

Dxxx

Hey dolly rocker!! Don't mind if you join at all!
I need the support!!
Promised myself today would be day 1 and guess what, I ate! What a surprise!! :mad:

So tomorrow will be my final day 1 for me!! I hope!!

I will be posting in here every single day, my new ipad is being delivered tomorrow (which im very excited about!!) so I will Download the app on there for myself :)

Hope your having a good night :)

Hey, how are you doing ladies? I have been so off track for 3 weeks and put 9lb on. I now weigh 16st 7.6 and intend on getting back on track today. The full slim fast way didn't seem to suit me so I'm going back to my way of doing things which is breakfast biscuits, healthy dinner and slim fast for tea. I lost 4 stone like that one of which I've put back on since trying to change things. I'm also going to attempt running and /or other types of exercise, but would really like to stick here with you. I'm going to write and weigh every day x

Hey!! That sounds like a good plan! I'm a member of the gym so I need to get back into that!!

It's my very last day one today, finally!!

I'm doctor supervised on this diet as I have it as a total meal replacement and have 3 shakes a day with 100g of cucumber each day, which also means I go into ketones so it makes things much easier for me which I love!!

Hope everyone is having a good 100% day xx

Why is it so hard to get back into a diet?!!

Yeah I just made an appointment and spoke to him an he basically said its safe as long as I go to him once every 2 weeks to get checked. X

Thats quite good that they do that.

My Dr is hopeless so she is so wouldn't even ask.

I am on my shakes today & gonna try some damage limitation now.

As long as I don't gain more before my holiday & I don't want to weigh anymore than my heaviest at 14st 0lbs when I get home.

Fingers crossed!

D xxx

So had my shake for breakfast/lunch.

Went for a 2.96km walk at lunch which is better than sitting at my desk in work.

D xxx

It is just not working. I was doing so well. Why am I sabotaging myself. Help! Really need to get back on tomorrow. This is stupid.

Camplestar, I know exactly what your on about!! I managed to get to day 16 before and then completely messed up and now I can't get back on it and I'm trying so so hard!!

We NEED to do this.. Tomorrow is our very last day 1, agreed? We will help each other and we will get through this!!

So day 1 for me today, and I've promised a lot of people that this is the last day 1 for me, no more messing around!!

I've had my shake and 1 pint of water so far and I'm so so hoping to finally be able to stick to it this time and to finally get through the first day!
Hope everyone has a good 100% day :) xx

Well I've just got up for day 1 and got weighed. Not happy 16st 8.4 which means I've put a stone back on. Definitely sticking to it now. Thinking of cereal or a shake for breakfast x

Back