My consult with the surgeon!

Sara4

Gold Member
Well I got a cancellation appointment with the surgeon for this morning. I am hoping to have a breast reduction. All went well. She was very positive.

She is writing to my health insurance today to see if they will cover the op. They should write back to her in 2 to 3 weeks. If they say yes then I am provisionally booked in for mid June! If they say no - I probably won't be getting it done!:cry::cry:

I hope to adopt another child and just can't justify spending €10,000 on myself. Money that is my nest egg and if I spend it....it would be possible I would be deemed not to have enough money in the bank to be comfortable with another child and could be refused my adoption.

So I now must bite my nails for 2 weeks. - Does nail biting take you out of ketosis??

The health insurance require.....
1) backpain - you must be on perscription meds - I have been on and off.
2) rash - you must have a big problem with rash under boobs.....I have on and off and have attended a dermatologist.
3) F Cup - I am an E! So this may be the problem. But I told her that it depends on the bra!
4) BMI under 27 - Yipee! Now BMI of 26!

Have to wait and see!

It sounds good honey - if they are meanies they will stick to it like glue and say no cuz of you being an E not an F but i have my fingers crossed for you :) xxxx

I wish you all the best, honey. I hope you get lots of help with your darling daughter, because you may not be able to do very much when you come home after surgery.

Good luck Sara. I hope they agree it for you.

My boobs are slowly shrinking - I'm now wearing a 34GG instead of the 36HH.

At my lightest I was still a 32DD so no hope for small boobs for me.

Good luck Sara, fingers crossed for you hun.

Biting nails could take you out of ketosis, depending how much you bite........lol. Probably you will be ok though hehe.

Good luck chick!!!

Fingers and toes crossed at my end that you get it :)

Back