My couple of days off

Well they turned to today off as well. I planned with my councilor to have thursday and friday off as I had my and my husbands dine outs. Well I was so hung over I just had to eat today too. Large bagguette and fish from the chippy.

Must get back SSing tomorrow, I soooo want to do this, hope I can get back.

How much will I have put on do you all think.

get back on the train !!!! ................. asap xx

getting back on the wagon asap and make sure u start drinking plenty of water hun and im sure ur weight gain if any will be that bad ashley xx

Thanks everyone. I sooooo want to get back.

Good Luck!! :)

Good luck, you can do it! :)

I've got a weekend away in a few weeks, and look forward to seeing you get back in to it so you can be my inspiration. No pressure then lol !!.
Aly x

Cilla,

I went out for a curry with my oh last night but I am getting back on the wagon today. It was planned & I had cd through the day & this one meal. I don't want to ruin what I've already achieved & I guess it would be the same for you. So come & join me back on the wagon. We can do it, we were doing it before so there is no reason why we cant get back to SS today! I have every faith in you!

Not sure how much you would have put on, but unless you went over a couple of thousand calories for each of those days, then it's unlikely you would have put on any REAL weight (just water)...as your energy output is likely to be atleast a couple of thousand calories. So don't worry about it....whatever gain you have, if any, will just mean a greater loss next week, when you lose the retained water from building up glycogen again. In any case, worrying won't help (easy to say I know) so just get stuck back into it, and trust that everything will work out fine. Good luck

V

:wavey:hi carol, hope you enjoyed your nights out, don't worry about the weight gain whatever it is, you know that you want and can continue with this diet and that's the most important thing, you planned to have these few days off and one extra for a hangover seems acceptable to me, so try not to stress about it and look forward to getting back on it tomorrow, lots of luck, Nat

Thanks all.
I am back SSing today 100% and managing to do it ok thanks to you all. You so keep me going. I know next week when I go home up north to visiy my family that there will be some nights off, but they are planned too. This is what my life is like, being in the forces means lots of functions, lots of visits home, ( 1st one in 2 years). I must say about this weekend and my big night out I have never had so many compliments on how well I looked and I felt fantastic. That in itself will keep my getting back on this diet till I reach goal. I know I will it will just take a bit longer.
Wow did'nt I go on a bit then LOL.
Take care all and thanks again.

Well done for getting back on to it!

Back