My dad noticed :-)

Thats fantastic!!! To me thats better than what the scales show! Well done Annie! :)

I guess what i would say to you that is people lose weight in different areas first and remember, your weight gain could be due to bloating through your water intake. It will balance out :)

Annie272 said:
Looking slimmer and weighing heavier

I'm going to kick your ass but when several people notice you have to learn to just accept the compliment. It's the hardest thing to do when you have low self-esteem xx

If someone missed the start of the conversation and just read the last few messages, they will think they stumbled onto a whole different kind of website!! :)

Im still chuckling everytime i see it :)

Me too hun.

Great comments today about weightloss... . Imagine what they will say if i, sorry when I lose 7 stone. My car broke down at my dads today and i have to walk to work tmrw, 2 miles if not a little more :)

Me too hun.

Great comments today about weightloss... . Imagine what they will say if i, sorry when I lose 7 stone. My car broke down at my dads today and i have to walk to work tmrw, 2 miles if not a little more :)

Wow delighted, not that your car broke own but that your dad noticed. Yay big step. Dont worry about the scales i didnt lose much weight last month but lost 9 inches so it is a mystery that im happy with x x

So glad your dad noticed :D What did he say??

He asked how much i lost since, i lied and said lost 1.5 instead if gained it and he said why is it going off slowly with me when "everyone else"(whoever they are) lose it much faster but that he "could see it now"!

Sometimes u burn the fat and tone up the muscle. And muscle weighs more than fat- so that could be why it's a lil up on the scales.

Well done btw! :D

Back