My DC Packs arrived today!!

TIFFERS

I am starting a new tomorrow :) I am 15.2 and 5'6 want to get down to 13 st realistically.

Can any of you give me some ideas of what t expect??

THANKS ALL

People don't seem to return much after the initial excitement after delivery do they? Do they all go on the dietchef blogsite maybe?

I might try and rate the meals I have when they turn up, got a bit of each to try out :)

I know what you mean, it worries me that no ones seems to have been on it for a great deal of time. I really hope it works and that I can stick to it.

I only use yahoo IM atm, people can do private messaging on here but I think you need 50 posts first.

To be honest I don't think I could do this for a very long period, unless I find out there is a way to have a bit of chocolate in there once or twice a week without having to 'cheat' for a day lol I think the idea of it re-educating you on portion sizes sounds a good idea. It must be hard getting onto something as disciplined as this just after christmas though - maybe the forum will get a little louder when the month's a little older :)

Hiya, just to let you know that Im still on it! Havent been posting much as my Dad passed away in Dec.
Im into my 7th week and all is good! still loving the food and enjoying it :)

Hiya Prinzessin - sorry to hear about your loss, best wishes to you and your family.

Good to see at least you are racking up some impressive losses with your DietChef'ing even through a difficult time. It's good to see it's working for someone :)

Hiya, just to let you know that Im still on it! Havent been posting much as my Dad passed away in Dec.
Im into my 7th week and all is good! still loving the food and enjoying it :)

Hello Prinzessin

Just wanted to say "sorry on your loss" i lost my dad 1 year ago. It does get a little easier. My thoughts are with you.

your weight loss is WOW!! and congrats on it.

Back