My Diary: 1 down, 60 to go!

Evening all!!

extra easy day today and i've had a good food day!

rekindled my love affair with jam thismorning, i've been fancying some for ages so for breakfast i had toast (5) with spread (2) and some damson plum jam (4 - overestimated how much jam i would need, will be using less next time!!)

for lunch i made a turkey burger with soy, lime and ginger in a bun (B) with peppers and lettuce!

and for tea i had cottage pie (A,1) and now i'm munching on a bowl of strawberries, raspberries and kiwi! :D

Attachments

• SDC14314.jpg
    SDC14314.jpg
    256.4 KB · Views: 19
  • SDC14315.jpg
    SDC14315.jpg
    253.3 KB · Views: 16
  • SDC14316.jpg
    SDC14316.jpg
    287.1 KB · Views: 16
  • SDC14320.jpg
    SDC14320.jpg
    293.9 KB · Views: 17
  • SDC14322.jpg
    SDC14322.jpg
    248.4 KB · Views: 18
Hello all!!

Having an extra easy day today!

Was at the library today so had a big breakfast because i wouldnt be able to have lunch! had toast and jam (B,3 - got the jam portion right this time!) followed by a bowl of strawberries and raspberries with yogurt and a plum!

Going out tonight for a friends birthday to a japanese restaurant, so noodles is definitely on the menu tonight!!!

ill give you all an update on what i had!! :p x

Enjoy your evening. Japanese is always yummy!

X

oh it was wonderful! full of sushi :checkmark green: and i had teriyaki duck with rice :checkmark green: unfortunately it was also filled with tempura and wine :ashamed0005: It was a really good night out, and im back on plan today so hoping it wont have had much of an effect!! x

Hello!

had a red day today!! started off with the normal toast with jam (B,3)

for lunch i had a tesco simply cook chicken breast with bacon and cheese (2) and salad, yum yum yum!!

and for tea i made some syn-free KFC with salad, wow i'd forgotten how yummy it was!!

gonna munch on fruit later if i get peckish!

total syns today: 5! x

Attachments

• SDC14323.jpg
    SDC14323.jpg
    281.6 KB · Views: 20
  • SDC14324.jpg
    SDC14324.jpg
    333.9 KB · Views: 17
emoo123 said:
oh it was wonderful! full of sushi :checkmark green: and i had teriyaki duck with rice :checkmark green: unfortunately it was also filled with tempura and wine :ashamed0005: It was a really good night out, and im back on plan today so hoping it wont have had much of an effect!! x

It sounds lovely, I'm sure you'll make it up!

Evening all!!

Had a red day today!

toast with jam for breakfast (5,3), for lunch i had 2 chicken and salad rolls (B,B) and a carton of alpro almond milk (they were being handed out on the street by alpro people!) it was really nice, but 7.5 syns for the 500ml carton! (didnt know how many syns it was, but it needed to be used up!)

for tea i had the other simply cook chicken with bacon and cheese (with extra cheese - 2,A)

so total syns today: 14.5

Morning all!

haven't posted for a few days, just had a couple of late nights and was too tired to post!! lol food was fine though!

the OH is up now until sunday, which is lovely! it is weigh-in day today, so fingers crossed all goes well!!

how've you all done this week?? x

Evening all!

stayed the same this week...not unhappy, but at the same time not really 100% sure why...yes i've been out a couple of nights this week, but i dont honestly think that they would have made that much of a difference to any weightloss i could have had, and i tried to be pretty good the days after. I think that last week might have been a fluke because i was ill the week before, and maybe just levelling itself out, but who knows!

like i said, not unhappy, but would have liked a happier result! oh well, how've you lot all done?? x

Evening all!

The OH was up for a long weekend, so haven't been posting! foodwise wasn't too bad, pretty much stuck to plan for meals, although i will admit that there was quite a bit of chocolate that got eaten.....oops oh well!

I'm back on plan now, got my meals for tomorrow planned!

Hope you've all done well this week! x

Evening all!

had a very good food day today! (Red day)

had toast and jam for breakfast (B,3), for lunch i made a turkey burger with onion and cheese (B,A) and for tea i had lamb and pork (using up the leftovers in the freezer!) with peppers, cauliflower, broccoli and carrots with a dollop of cranberry sauce (1)

total syns today: 4 (might have a yoghurt later for 3 syns, see how i feel :D)

i don't know if any of you have been watching biggest loser, i haven't but watching the final now (because nothing else on!) and looking at the weight-loss these people have managed and how amazing they look now, im like :eek::eek::eek: definitely motivating because if they can do it, so can i! ofcourse they've been doing loads of exercise which i'm not really able to do yet, but still!! x

Evening all!

Had an extra easy day today!

Had the usual toast with spread and jam for brekkie (3,B)!

For lunch I had a burrito with cheese, rice, lettuce, peppers and onions (8,A) yum yum yum!!! That filled me up quite a bit so for tea I had pork casserole just on its own (3) and a fruit pack from the supermarket!

Good day today, hope you've all been doing well! X

Evening all!!

put on half a pound this week. I'm happy with it, honestly i was expecting worse!

planned my food for the week, and im gonna have an amazing loss next week!!! x

Afternoon All!!

having a red day today!

breakfast was eggs on toast with spread (B,2)

here's my lunch: 2 chicken thighs cooked in the maggi "so juicy" paprika mix with salad....YUM havent had it for a while and forgot how yummy it was!

Attachments

• SDC14325.jpg
    SDC14325.jpg
    343 KB · Views: 28
evening all!

had an extra easy day today!

had a lie-in (as you should do on weekends!) and wasn't too hungry for breakfast, so just had a coffee with a splash of milk! Then for a late lunch i had a rather large chicken and veg curry with rice! it had potato, carrot, cauliflower, broccoli, onions, chicken and apricots (B) in it! very yummy, and really quite filling! so filling i haven't been hungry since!!

it was such a lovely day today that i could have wasted it sat inside doing work ALL day, so i went for a walk to tescos to do a spot of shopping! got some more bread and jam (ran outa jam, terrible times!) i also got some of them cadbury philadelphia mini pots, and had one of them when i got home (4.5) and i also got some alpro hazelnut milk (ooh its lovely! don't really like normal milk much, but this i can drink! shame its not an A choice!! maybe should give soya a go??) it's 1.5 syns per 100mls, so one of my 300ml glasses would be 4.5, and ofcourse i had one tonight!

Oh also been drinkin a lot of herbal teas aswell today!!

So, total syns today: 9!

see you tomorrow!! x

Hey!

Having a red day today! Brunch was a sausage bap with spread and sauce! (B,6) quite a lot of syns for just one meal, but i really fancied the extra sausage! lol i'm also having a glass of hazelnut milk to bring today's syns up to 10.5!

got a chicken breast out for tea, not sure what to do with it, may do a roast-type thing, or maybe something with cheese to use up a hexA...will update when i decide!! x

I think if you are going to have a lot of syns for one meal it is best that you do it in the morning so you have time to burn them off...does that make sense??
Sometimes having something like the breakfast we want within syns helps us to stay on track! x

I think if you are going to have a lot of syns for one meal it is best that you do it in the morning so you have time to burn them off...does that make sense??
Sometimes having something like the breakfast we want within syns helps us to stay on track! x

i like the sound of that!! i been after a cooked breakfast-type thing for a while!! the sausages were on offer, so got 3 packs to go through!! lol how did you do this week??

haven't been hungry for the rest of today, just nibbled on fruit and had some toast with spread and jam! got some woodland berry jam, ooh its yummy!! lol

total syns today: 13.5 x

Back