ProPoints My Diary <3

GlassRose.x

Hey all, well I'm on Day 2 of WW. I'm not attending the groups but doing it online :) I have 31 points a day which so far I've stuck to. My WI days are on Fridays and I'm going to do exercise every night where its possible. This year I've already lost 2 stone but I found losing anymore weight quite difficult past few weeks, so I've joined WW in the hope it might shift and if not I'll join the groups.

Start weight : 13stone 13.4lbs
Waist : 31inches
Hips : 44inches

DAY 2
B - Cheerios and milk - 5pp
D - Baked potato, beans and chicken & marge - 19pp
L - Scrambled egg - 4pp
S - Apple and grapes - 0pp

DP - 28/31pp
WP - 49/49pp
AP - 15 (today and yesterday)

Last edited:
Well today is mothers day, I was "allowed" to sleep in though this meant at 9am wake up - to the BF a lie in is until 10:30am at least.. typical lol. Not sure what I'm having to eat for dinner as the BF and little one are making it for me. Would of gone for a walk today but its starting to rain and the little one has just got over the slapped cheek virus so don't want to make him ill. Though last night was a bit of a shock, I haven't exercised for over a month as I was on a VLCD - anyways - put my jogging bottoms on that I normally wear for Biggest Loser for the Wii as you need pockets - and they were really baggy! As in if I walked they fell down, not complaining but means I need to buy more.

Working out a Tesco shop for Tuesday morning. I get online shopping as its easier and not tempting to put something in because I'm hungry. Long gone are the days me and the BF would do shopping in Tescos and get some chicken wings from the counter and eat it in the car lol

Well, dinner was a lot more than I thought lol, but pointed it and I'm still in my daily points - just :) I've been putting data in for the next couple of days on my points tracker (just the food) so I know I can only eat what I put there, nothing else.

Been arguing with the BF - happy mummys day to me *lol* spent most of it tidying - never mind hey? Spending tonight just sitting in silence playing on FB - early night tonight I think.

DAY 3
D - 2 Apples - 0pp
L - Chicken wings & wedges - 23pp

DP - 28/31pp
WP - 49/49pp
AP (for the week) - 16pp

Last edited:
Well I had a cheeky weigh in to see how much damage was done and to my surprise I have lost weight so luckily no damage done! Also, one of my targets I set myself at beginning of the year has been done today! I bought this lovely top which fit but because it hangs on your body it made me look huge, today I wore it and its practically flat on me :D Also Jan 1st I was wearing size 20 jeans, today I'm wearing a size 14/16 :)

Not sure what we're doing today, hopefully go for a walk as it looks like a lovely day outside. Either way I'll get some exercise in by the end of the day lol

Last edited:
DAY 4

D - Baked potato, beans, chicken - 13pp
L - Scrambled egg & muller light toffee - 6pp
S - Apple & Grapes - 0pp

Went out for a walk in the end though the little one kept falling over, so was only out for an hour, now hes watching Rugrats *childhood memorys!* while hes eating a muller rice - I'm even getting the little one to eat better too :) Hes such a fussy eater but earlier he saw me eat grapes so he joined in too!

Also managed to do some exercise,

DP : 24/31pp
WP : 49/49pp
WAP : 21pp

DAY 5

L - WW Caramel bar and WW crisps - 4pp
D - Tiger roll, egg and bacon - 19pp
S - 2 Apples - 0pp

DP : 28/31
WP : 49/49
WAP : 28pp

*TMI Time* I was so silly the other day, had a horrible tummy ache so had some senekot, nothing happened yesterday but this morning after breakfast it decided to work so I was on the toilet a lot. I had to meet the boyfriends mum for 12:30 and was getting worried so made sure I never ate before I left lol. Just got back at 5pm so had a snacky lunch. Managed to get my hair cut :) So got some hair dye to put on it - browny red :D Tescos came early this morning so got a lot of yummy stuff to eat that is allowed, its mad really!

Workout tonight, though I am considering joining a gym in the next couple of weeks :)

DAY 6

Well today is another lovely day outside and I'm stuck inside due to delivery of new shoes and trousers. :( Typical though I bet they turn up at 9pm or something stupid lol. Food wise I'm doing okay, still not touched my weeklies which I'm happy with, though earlier I was in co-op and noticed that kit kat crunchies were on offer for a £1 (the packs of them) but I didn't buy them lol. Tomorrow got to walk the little one to nursery and back instead of getting the bus so that'll be a two hour walk. Bought myself a new coat in a 16 and its too big so it'll end back up on Ebay later.

I'm so glad I switched over to WW! I can eat pretty much whatever I want as long as its in the daily points, I'm not a big eater anyways but I am eating more than I would of done usually which is why I think my weight loss stalled in the beginning of the year. Last night was a bit peed off, tried to download new songs for Just Dance 3 and the Nintendo shop was down :( so for a change I did a 10 minute jog :O! Managed to do it all which isn't like me.

Dyed my hair last night and its a very dark brown with red in it, would need some taking used to I must admit lol

DAY 7

Well I moved my weigh in day to today as tomorrow I'll be off out for most if not all day & I will for a few Fridays in the next few weeks, I've lost 3lbs since last Friday :D Typed it into the weight watchers tracker and my points have gone down to 30 :O! I tried to do a plan on the tracker with the tracker plan and even though its just one point, its not that easy now! I'll get used to it though.

I know not every week I'll have such a great weight loss but I am really happy with the 3lbs :) Defo in the 13s and I haven't been in the 13s since before I was pregnant with the little one. I've been exercising using the Wii each night (Biggest Loser/Wii Fit/Just Dance 3) but I want to exercise during the day too so I'm off to look at the gym next week :) boyfriend won't like it but I don't care lol, I'm just fed up of waiting for the toddler to go bed for me to exercise. Local gym is open from 6:30am so I could go early in the morning and do the Wii at night.

One thing I am worried about is, I'm sure I have skin from where I've lost weight, getting me down a bit :/ Thats why I want to join the gym as I'm hoping it might tone it up a bit? I dunno...

Thank you
x

DAY 8

Hotter day today, I've spoken with the boyfriend about the gym idea and he agrees as with the exercise at home I could just be lazy and at the gym I'd be pushed into doing more. Though today went on different scales and I was a little bit lighter than what my original scales tell me, don't know which ones to go with.. mechanical or digital? :/ lol

DAY 9

Well I decided to stick with the digital after a weigh in on my wii fit lol Its not even that much difference to be honest but was wondering if it'd affect the points? Probably not. Ordered my gym bag ;D can't wait till it arrives, its like a Claireabella bag, the ones on Towie, but a cheaper version.

Man I was craving Dominos so bad earlier! But I didn't order anything lol, I think because it was The Voice and BGT on TV tonight and normally we have a takeaway to watch it. Not sure if on Weight Watchers theres the "craving day" as I called it when I was on a VLCD where I just wanted to eat everything in site. I didn't though. Early night for me tonight though I think is in order :)

Hi there,well done on your weightloss! I think we all get those craving days lol seems weekends are often a struggle,I've heard the WW pizzas are nice,maybe give them a go ?! You're very good with your exercise,I've been building mine up slowly,tomorrow will be my fourth week on WW,hope you enjoy the gym when you go.

Thank you Bulldogdaisy, I didn't know WW did a pizza lol I'm having another food shop come in on Friday so will give them a go then :) Building exercise up slowly is a good idea, I'm going to the gym on Thursday to have a look - bit scared!.. how much have you lost on WW in 4 weeks?

Today we've been invited to a BBQ so I know I'm going to go into my weeklys - spose thats what they're there for! lol but I know I'll keep to my dailys for the rest of the week so hey-ho lets see what happens ;D

Let me know what you think of the pizzas.Im weighing in tomorrow as my fourth week but have lost 5lb so far.Aw I reckon once you get in the gym you will be fine :0) enjoy the BBQ,I think we all go over at times with our weeklies,I have twice for pizza hut lol

Lol well I did go over my weeklys slightly, and had a panic this morning as I felt so bloated so checked the scales and pleased to say no damage done lol Well done you on the 5lbs - hope your WI today goes okay :) Lol, I don't blame you going over dailys for Pizza Hut - yum!

Today took the little one to the park today as we are all tired lol & tonight I'm going to order my shopping to come on Friday so need to make a meal plan. Though while I was looking at Asda (I normally shop with Tesco) I saw a load of different WWs food - even ice cream cones :O! Of course I've got to try them out, who wouldn't? lol

Lol it's just the weather for icecream aswell,good choice!! Yea Asda always seemed to do more WW stuff when I used to shop in there a couple of years back.hope the walk today went well.im going to exercise in a little while,wi went really well thank you,3lb off so I'm really pleased with that!!

Way to go you! I bet your happy lol, I would be too :p I wish we had an Asda close by but our local one is in the next town which would mean getting a bus & they ain't cheap these days lol. The walk was okay ty, if you took away the tantruming toddler on the way home. I've done my extra exercise tonight so now just chilling to Eastenders and Hollyoaks & then will sort a plan out. Tomorrow its meant to be 20c here :/ So hopefully going to take the little one to the beach - that'll be interesting!

Hope you enjoy your chill out time tonight,have fun tomorrow if you do get to go to the beach.Is the Asda too far to deliver to you? If not it might come in handy.Thanks bout my weight loss,I will admit to feeling good about it today lol.I struggled over the weekend so it was a nice bonus.

Well we didn't end up going to the beach thanks to Natwest! They decided to "hold" my account because of a debt on an account that I didn't even want but they finally gave me my account back this afternoon - twats! Turns out they didn't even have my address correctly on their system which is why he gave me my account back, wouldn't give me back my savings account though which I was planning on using soon. So I need to get a new bank account as I no longer trust Natwest.

Luckily Asda do deliver to us so will have an order from them on Friday :) Lol I'm starting to hate weekends too as it seems thats when everyone is off work so all the boyfriend wants to do is go out and get me fat ha! Though on Saturday was my only "binge" and I only had 3 weeklys lol I'm just hoping its really bad weather this weekend ;D

Lol count yourself lucky that you have a fella who wants to take you out,hehe!! But I know what you mean if you're trying to be good,makes it a lot harder! Maybe a nice picnic at the beach or park?Grrr at Natwest! That's disgusting,sorry to hear they messed you about like that!glad you got it sorted though.

lol thing is he never used to! Think its the weather getting to his head at times.. little one is ill again, he was up all night coughing and throwing up so another day at home, hes feeling sorry for himself watching mickey mouse curled up saying hes cold (typical male!)

good news is my gym bag arrived! ordering the gym clothes tomorrow to come on friday as at home ive just been wearing a baggy top which has hair dye stains all over LOL - also been told that we should be moving within the year, we are with the housing association but ever since we've moved in here its been hell!

hope your days have been more quieter than mine recently lol - don't think this is good diet wise but ive hardly been hungry lol

Back