ProPoints My Diary <3

Hiya,sorry to hear the little one is poorly,hope he feels better soon,Lol bout your boyfriend,think the sun just makes us want to be out and about as we know it won't last long!All ok here thanks,hoping for a weight loss on Monday as always lol.I've joined the April challenge on here as thought it might encourage me aswell,put down to lose 6lbs.sorry to hear that it's not so great where you are living right now,hope you don't have to wait too long for a move.

That's good that your gym bag has arrived.lol I know what you mean bout exercising in different clothes at home to the gym!

Official weigh in is....... 3lbs gone :) So I'm 13stone 7 exactly lol 6lbs total gone!

Not sure whats up with the little one, every other week he has a horrible cough and his breathing goes funny but by morning hes perked up :/ We were up until 1 with him. Apparently its going to be colder this weekend so we'll see if the boyfriend wants to go out (doubt it ha ha!) well done on signing up to the April Challenge, I've done it to but with 8lbs to lose :/ Off to the gym this morning to sign up after dropped little one off to school - this will be interesting.

Yea I commented to you on the April challenge bout your weight loss but will say well done here aswell,great loss! hope you get on ok with the gym sign up.Maybe weather change affects your son then somehow,used to have a humidifier in bedroom for my son when he was little,dunno if that would be any use to you.lol bout weather this weekend,that will work in your favour then!!

Lol thank you, hmm didn't really think about a humidifier but might give it a go! He has a doctors appointment for tomorrow so will take it from there I think, looking at symptoms it could be croup due to infection as slapped cheek is going around the school at the moment. Didn't go to the gym today as little one was terrible to get into nursery, luckily they were nice about it and we got him in at half 9. Going to the gym tomorrow to sign up either way lol. Did the humidifier work for your little one?

Yea it helped him a lot as was a chesty baby,even now he is 14 if he gets a cold it goes to his chest.Always so many things going around,I hope the doctor helps.Thats good you are able to go to the gym tomorrow instead and that the nursery were helpful today.

Well it was typical that went to the doctors and little one was fine.. though they want to see how he goes over the weekend and if hes really bad take him straight to hospital. Came home and he started coughing and threw up so I think a humidifier is being purchased this weekend! Went to the gym on my own :eek:! So I'm signed up there and they will call me in for induction, was funny though as they have a load of machines and the bloke goes "This is quite busy for us today"... 3 people were in there. Just got to wait for my induction which will be by Tuesday as it takes 48 hours to set the card up etc.. They will set up a programme for me to focus on loss and toning up, think a lot of it will be using weights - eek!

Lol, just after I wrote that I got a phone call, induction is tomorrow at 11am :eek: so nice early start for me lol, sooner its done sooner I can get on with it so its all good. Oh! I got the ice cream cones delivered today - yum!

Enjoy the ice cream cones ;0) aw that's good you went to the gym and you will be all settled in tomorrow,hope it goes well for you,you not a fan of weights?Sorry to hear your little one is still poorly, wishing him well.Hope you have a good weekend ;0)

Lol, I think with the weights they just look scary, as with a treadmill you just run don't you? :p lol I'm just hoping whatever I do at the gym helps the flabby tummy, its like a over hang - its rank! I'm sure it will though. Have you tried the ice cream cones? I got the choc and vanilla.. You upto much this weekend?

Yea I can understand what you mean about them looking scary,at least they will show you how to work everything and do you a suitable program,you will be fine plus running is good for the stomach muscles :0) I have had their ice cream cones before but was couple of years ago when i first did WW,am planning on getting some tomorrow as shopping in Tescos.Hoping to have a chilled weekend mainly.might take the pup for a nice walk Sunday if the weather holds up.

Well induction went well! They're doing a plan that will suit me for 45 mins a time 4 times a week. I can go in anytime from now on so I might go in Monday afternoon. They weighed me in at 13stone 5lbs though :D HAPPY! So thats 2lbs since Thursday lol.. the weather today looks so grim outside! Was going to take the little one out this afternoon but he is so emotional today, say the wrong thing and hes crying :/

That's good you can go in when you want.Hope you enjoy it when you do go,was the plan ok for you? Like things you like I mean.Aw at your little one,bless him,hope he perks up soon.Couldn't see the ice cream cones in Tescos so got their mini choc lollies instead!

Ooh what are they like? I was hoping to get them delivered too but they never had them :( I don't know what the plan is yet lol, hes written it out for me for Monday so tomorrow afternoon I shall see how it is but from what he said it sounds okay (15 mins treadmill, 15 mins cycling, 15 mins cross trainer, 10 mins twists) but each day will be different which will be good! Though saying that, I've caught whatever the little one has :/ hoping to be okay for tomorrow afternoon. Hope you have a good day today :)

Thanks about my day,am going to try the WW Irish stew recipe tonight,fingers crossed it turns out ok lol.Sorry to hear you don't feel so good,hope you feel better as the day goes along.Gym workout sounds good.Reckon you will enjoy it.The lollies are very small,not called minis for nothing lol but they are nice :0)

Well I've not gone to the gym today, got a bit of a runny nose, sore throat and a cough so thought I'd be nice and not give people my germs lol though I'm feeling a lot better today than I did yesterday so hoping coming to the end of whatever it is I've got! Still eating though with the daily points and not gone into weeklys so spose thats a good thing :)

Shame you couldn't go to the gym today,though its best to stay home as you say,no good making yourself feel more ill either!Hope you soon feel 100%

Well still not 100% but better than what I was yesterday so I braved the gym to see how I went. I lasted 50 minutes before I went really dizzy - think I should eat more before I go oops! Though its worked out at 10 activity points so if I do that 4 times a week it'll be 40 :O! It was quite busy in there today but everyone keeps to themselves so its nice really :) Weather down here has been a bit pants today (raining) but glad we don't have snow! Come out of the gym starving though - my god! Think I'll have to take something with me when I go each time but not sure what will be best?

I know they say a banana is good after exercise,maybe when you eat more before hand you wont be so hungry next time,I normally do my exercise just before lunch and have a ham salad wrap then a WW snack bar and low points crisps,though i had a banana aswell today,don't forget to drink plenty of water! Am glad you were able to go to the gym today,yea is grey here but am glad there's no snow.

Back