My Diary - a first time CDer

judi2302

This is my first week on CD SS (well day 5 and counting to the big wi on Monday). I go weighed on my 3rd day and have already lost 12lb.

I have done it only with the help of these boards, I find I'm posting all over the place so I am gonna start a diary to help me.

These first 5 days have been hard but gradually getting better, don't feel so foggy and tired. My OH is off work this week so we HAD to go for a car ride and pub lunch (couldn't have faced the miserable looks otherwise). Well I had a tuna salad no dressing no nothing, and it is sitting in my stomach like a christmas dinner, I feel so uncomfortable, I didn't even enjoy it. I don't know if that will set things back - I hope not.

Determined to keep going now because food doesn't even worry me now, I never thought I'd hear myself say that. I'm sure I will have days that I struggle, but today I'm feeling positive.

Hope that the diary will help you keep focused. Don't worry about tuna salad, you have had a good loss so far and I am sure you will be pleased with first official weigh-in.
Keep up the good work - wishing you lots of luck!

This is unbelievable

Had first weigh in today in total in my first week I have lost NINETEEN POUNDS yep thats right 19 - motivated - not half roll on week 2:D

That's amazing, well done. Over a stone in a week. You should be very proud of yourself.

Back