My Diary - Day 2!

Ribenaberry

So yesterday was my first day on ss having never done CD before and it was ok. Had a banana tetra for brekkie, some vile chilli soup for lunch (wont be having that again!) and a really nice mint choc shake for dinner. Was really surprised how nice the shake was as I blended it with some ice cubes as well and it went really frothy! Drank 6.5 pints of water as well and didnt feel tired/headachey or anything like that - so a good day!

Woke up this morning and as usual took the dog for a walk at 6am and felt a little bit faint but this wore off during the walk and I came back and had a strawberry shake and a pint of water and feel fine at the moment.

Got a banana tetra for lunch but not sure if I can face the soup for dinner after yesterday - hopefully the chicken and mushroom is better than the chilli!!

Cant believe my skirt already feels a bit looser - thats after one day on ss and 3 days of no carbs - hurrahh!!!

Will keep you posted : )

Well done you for 6.5 litres of water - wow!

Have to say i don't like any of the soups although there are others on here that swear by them, they are just not for me, I have never been able to mix them properly and always end up with lumps that make me gag - then is all over!

I love the tetra's and did the first 2 weeks soley on these, did'nt really want to be lugging a blender to work for the shakes so stuck to that.

Having a bar a day now but am monitoring it to see if it affects the loss.

Good luck and well done so far.

Sara:)

Good stuff, keep going! xx

Back