My Diary - Day 2!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Ribenaberry, 25 June 2008 Social URL.

1. Ribenaberry

Ribenaberry Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    So yesterday was my first day on ss having never done CD before and it was ok. Had a banana tetra for brekkie, some vile chilli soup for lunch (wont be having that again!) and a really nice mint choc shake for dinner. Was really surprised how nice the shake was as I blended it with some ice cubes as well and it went really frothy! Drank 6.5 pints of water as well and didnt feel tired/headachey or anything like that - so a good day!

Woke up this morning and as usual took the dog for a walk at 6am and felt a little bit faint but this wore off during the walk and I came back and had a strawberry shake and a pint of water and feel fine at the moment.

Got a banana tetra for lunch but not sure if I can face the soup for dinner after yesterday - hopefully the chicken and mushroom is better than the chilli!!

Cant believe my skirt already feels a bit looser - thats after one day on ss and 3 days of no carbs - hurrahh!!!

Will keep you posted : )

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. poppygreendog

poppygreendog Silver Member

Well done you for 6.5 litres of water - wow!

Have to say i don't like any of the soups although there are others on here that swear by them, they are just not for me, I have never been able to mix them properly and always end up with lumps that make me gag - then is all over!

I love the tetra's and did the first 2 weeks soley on these, did'nt really want to be lugging a blender to work for the shakes so stuck to that.

Having a bar a day now but am monitoring it to see if it affects the loss.

Good luck and well done so far.

Sara:)

4. Ribenaberry

Ribenaberry Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    It was 6.5 pints - I dont think I could manage 6.5 litres!!! I would be drowning!

5. Sarette

Sarette Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(25.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Good stuff, keep going! xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.