ok pros
he makes me laugh
he's complimentary
he has nice eye's
not bad looking
a genuinely nice bloke

cons
he's at least 10 years older than me
he's a regular customer and comes in with many other regular customers. so things could get awkward if it doesn't work out with him and they might all stop coming in then I'd get the blame for ruining the business lol.
and the biggest con of all.....
I like to keep things like this private from everyone till I decide to tell people about it, but nothing about him would be private

well I dont think he'd tell everyone everything we do or say etc (hope not anyway) I just wouldn't want everyone knowing that I'd agreed to see him in the first place, till I'd decided there was something worth telling. thats what I mean about the privacy

lol ok I'll be brave. I',ll memorise it overnight and tell him it and he'll have to remember, if he doesn't remember it then he's had his chance lol

Ok I didn't take the chance and give him my phone number. I'm a wimp. There were too many people about and I was so busy so I never actually served him. I just couldnt bring myself to give him it, and I never thought to ask for his till it was too late. Oh well.
Poor bloke was so miserable today too, I went out to the kitchen and he told mrs stickinsect he was gutted I wouldn't give him my number.Then when he came in at lunchtime he brought a little toy soldier and said it was a present for me (he must have found it on the building site or something. it was clean though) I told him a packet of cough sweets would have been a better present, and then when he said it was a german soldier I told him I have enough germs thankyou very much. How ungrateful am i?? what a b****. Oh well I offered him crisps (free) but I just couldn't say oh here this is my phone number.

Mrs stickinsect said he was stroppy with her and she didn't like him any more, I don't know what he said to her cos I had my own customers to serve but apparrently whatever it was she wasn't happy with his treatment of her. So..I wonder was he just having a bad day? was he really gutted cos he was saying he wanted us to go out tonight? was he just hungover? I don't know but he wasn't his normal self.

To be honest I woke up this morning, looked in the mirror and thought "urgh he should be glad I haven't given him my number" I kind of feel awful now cos it has gone on all week so not so sure he was joking any more. I will say something about how I couldnt tell if he was joking or not though. I can be gullible but dont need to be humiliated if it was a joke.

I have come to conclusion (right or wrong who knows) but I dont think I could be happy with someone long term unless he makes me feel as good as Mr Mechanic did at the start. That is so depressing. If I'd never felt it I wouldnt want it, but if thats not there then I will feel theres no excitement and if there's no excitement at the beginning then what hope is there of any after a few years together? Maybe thinking that way will have me doomed to being single forever but should I settle for less? I dont want mr mechanic back I just want the way I felt with/for him back. Is that too much to expect? I dont know. I need to be excited that he will call or text, and need to be excited to see him, and to have seen him. I need to feel like I could float and have that warm fuzzy feeling when he kisses me...... If theres none of that then i will always be wishing I had it. I didn't have that with my husband but I didn't know tjose feelings were possible when I got married. I did grow up and realise there had to be more though. I dont expect that feeling to last forever, but if it's not there in the early days is there any point carrying on? Am I deluding myself?

was going to write more about other stuff but being watched so will do it later

well this week I have lost 2lbs. But I have been eating. I've been sticking to the 1000 calories, it hasn't been hard at all but then again I have been ill and didn't really feel like eating. So what will next week be like?

I have been thinking hard about trying some other diet such as WW or using Paul Mckennas techniques (bought his book and Cd aaaages ago but was too scared to not diet as I was too fat already and didnt want to put on even more weight) because it is so much easier to just eat. But.... I don't know what to do. To know I could lose all the weight I want to lose in a couple of months is so tempting but the rate I'm going it could take those 2 months to get my head round it and get started so then it would take another 2 months on top of that and it could be winter again by the time I lose it. But if I start now with going to the gym etc then it might be one or 2 pounds a week which would take me 3 or 4 months to get to where I want to be. But then I have to find time to exercise all the time etc and cook and everything. aaargh what to do????

Well done on your 2lb. weight loss!

Sorry to hear you were not well:( Hope your feeling better.

Love Mini xxx

thanks Mini :) feeling a lot better than I was, went to the dr's yesterday who wouldnt give me anything because its going away now. Had it for 3 weeks though so I hope it doesn't take much longer to go away properly

ell yesterday was an awful ay, as in I ate so much it hurt. all day! I thought I was hungry but it wasnt really that, it was boredom and just wanted something that tasted strong. I think thats my biggest problem with getting back into cd, everything is so bland. Oh well.

today is another day, stll ate more than I should (wasn't really hungry just ate cos i could I suppose) I actually felt good till I ate then it all went downhill.

Dont know what to do about tomorrow (keane gig). The bloke I'm going with has a thing for me. I've known for years he does but I've always told him straight that nothing is ever going to happen. But ever since I said I'll go with him tomorrowhe has got worse and worse, like saying I'll go is giving some hint that something more could happen between us. He keeps making comments all the time and it's not flattering, it's creepy. He sent me a text on sunday and I said something about still having my cough after 4 weeks o he said do you want a hug. I replied with no thanks hug your girlfriend instead. To that he replied but we both know I'd rather be hugging you. ew ew ew!!! and thats just one little thing. One time not so ong ago he went to a hotel and he sent me a picture o the bed with the message wish you were here. I'm seriousl creeped out by this now and cant take any more. I really want to go to see keane but I really dont want to go with him. He has my ticket so I cant just go alone and ignore him.

Should I go and ignore him, or should I stay home and not have to ignore him? help!!!

Hi hun - it depends how much you like Keane!

If you can stand this git all night, then go. If not, then I would cry off tbh. You can't be doing with rejecting his constant, slimey advances - ugh!!!!

Re the phone number man - don't settle for second best, hun - if you even have to think about giving him your number, then it's not right for you.

Hope you're fighting fit again very soon.

xxxxx

very true. I think I'll pretend i'm still too ill or something. Shame, I really wanted to go. they'll be back one day.

not giving the bloke my phone number, I came to the same conclusion. If I really wanted to I would have done it by now.

I need to come and see ou I think. I need to try getting some bars and see if I can start again using them and tetras instead of just the soups and shakes. I'm feeling too lazy to mix them up!

oh well I was a bit mean, and he put the tickets in an envelope and posted them through the letterbox at work with a note saying " go with someone you're not ashamed to be seen with" I didnt realise till later on though he'd given me both tickets not just mine. Oh well.

To be honest it's probably best, I thought we could be friends but it's just not going to happen that way because of him so I cant ever agree to go anywhere with him again. His loss. He should have accepted what was on offer instead he had to try and push for more. all I can think about him now is ewwww. I need to see him again to give him the money for the tickets then hats it I dont want to see him ever again.

very true. I think I'll pretend i'm still too ill or something. Shame, I really wanted to go. they'll be back one day.

not giving the bloke my phone number, I came to the same conclusion. If I really wanted to I would have done it by now.

I need to come and see ou I think. I need to try getting some bars and see if I can start again using them and tetras instead of just the soups and shakes. I'm feeling too lazy to mix them up!

No problem, hun!

And well done on making the decison to go see Keane by yourself!! Stuff him - he's a creep!!! Have a brilliant time!!!!

xxxxxxxxxx

Back