My Diary of Change

Jellanut

I've decided to give it my all this time around. I've had a rough few yrs,I opened a shop then had to close it. My father almost died and I had to rush back from holidays alone. I found out I have adrenal problems and I just had surgery 2 weeks ago for my endometrosis!!! But now all that’s behind me I'm feeling positive and relieved it's all over :)

I've done JUDDD before and found it the lest stressfull and also I don't need special foods or planning special meals. I have my first DD tomorrow. My husband is working so I only need to make dinner for myself. He's also going away next week and that'll give me time to get into the swing of things as I find it harder when he's around! I've read the book before but have decided to read it again to remind myself why it's so good.

Good luck let us know how you get on

Today is my first DD and I'm planning to fast till around 5 and I'm drinking loads of water. I had a light-bulb moment yesterday. Responsibility, just that word made me realise I have to take responsibility for not only my bills and money but my weight too. I need to see there are consequences to my actions at the time I am thinking about eating rubbish etc. Also I need to explore the emotions that come up and face them rather then eating to feel better. I feel ok today, long may it last

Good luck what do you think you will eat today?

Well my plans have not worked out today. Even though I'm drinking loads I've been feeling light headed and a headache. So I had some crackers and cheese and feel a bit better now. I'll have either noodles or eggs later and that'll be my day then :)

That's still good you can't of had many calories. When I try and do this again I thought of having breakfast and maybe an apple if I feel a bit sick.

Well the crackers gave me some energy and I've spent the afternoon painting the downstairs loo. I had my 2 eggs boiled with toast and tea at 6pm and that's all I'll eat today :) I need some more options for my DD so I'll have a read on here and see what I like

My DD was ok but at 7.30pm I got very snacky and ate a diam bar:( But that was it,I fasted till breakfast and weighted myself this morning and I was a bit lighter. That feels really good!

I didn't weigh myself this morning I'll do that after DD's only. Yesterday we went to friends for dinner and had a lovely chicken pasta bake. I wasn't very hungry early on in the day which is funny because when I went to bed I was craving everything under the sun!! Today is a DD and I feel quiet tired today with a slight headache so I'll drink a lot of water. Feeling ok otherwise though:)

I didn't do very well Sunday. My will power was low and I ended up eating 5 ginger cake cookies :banghead: then I gave in and ate some crisps as well. I didn't over eat yesterday and my DD went OK today. Still craving rubbish which is annoying. I'm hoping this will ease off in the next week or so. Either way I'm not giving up

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yesterday was a better DD I was hungry in the afternoon and ate a sandwich which suprisinly did me for a good few hours. I've stocked up on some soups so i'll be able to snack easier if needed

Back