My Diary.... on the road to fabulous at 40.

Away with my family this weekend, I am trying to be as good as I can food wise but have been drinking quite a bit.
Walking loads though so hoping I will burn off some of the alcohol calories.

Back home now, Had a good day food wise yesterday. Not sure whether to go to class tonight as usual or to go first thing tomorrow. I think I'll decide after I check my weight.
Food wise, if I am weighing in tonight and think I will only have brunch and then get to class for 6.
Off to Whitstable tomorrow, which will involve a fish and chip lunch. Last time OH and I shared one as the portion was large enough so we will do the same. Last time I didn't eat the batter so I will do the same again.

Back home now, Had a good day food wise yesterday. Not sure whether to go to class tonight as usual or to go first thing tomorrow. I think I'll decide after I check my weight.
Food wise, if I am weighing in tonight and think I will only have brunch and then get to class for 6.
Off to Whitstable tomorrow, which will involve a fish and chip lunch. Last time OH and I shared one as the portion was large enough so we will do the same. Last time I didn't eat the batter so I will do the same again.

I can't leave batter ;)

Went to class tonight, i thought I had better stick to my normal weigh in.

1.5 off, I am really pleased as I was away for the weekend and drank heaps of alcohol!

image-965178907.jpg

Left my batter!

Out with MIL today.... Not so virtuous today though. Had a wimpy quarter pounder with chips..... At least it's in a brown bun!!!! Was lovely though.

Planning on getting back into running tomorrow, I was going to get out this morning but I didn't wake up until 10am. I never sleep in that late normally.

Going to lay my running gear out tonight for this morning so there are no excuses! Up and out! The only thing going to stop me is the rain.

Feeling good!!

Just been out for a 4k walk and have burnt 291 cals. Very happy, so glad I made the effort to get up and out this morning!

Lol... Thankfully none of my immediate colleagues are doing it. Wouldn't want them to see me all red and sweaty.

A couple of Park runs have started near me so once I can run 5k I can go to one of them. They are all at 9am on a Saturday morning but I am normally up at that time anyway.

I even bought 'women's running' magazine to get me in the mood!

Women's runni g have done good articles in it. My daughter gets it. She's the runner. I just read it and pretend I am :) lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I really want to be able to run as its free exercise and its something i can fit into my life quite easily. I have never been motivated enough to build up my fitness properly.

I am hoping that the course will be good for me and i will be running 5k by December!!!

I am going to try and find myself some jogging bottoms to wear. I currently exercise in some Capri type trousers but when it gets colder I will need something to keep my ankles warm.

I struggle to get the right leg length as I am short.

I am going to try and find myself some jogging bottoms to wear. I currently exercise in some Capri type trousers but when it gets colder I will need something to keep my ankles warm.

I struggle to get the right leg length as I am short.

Sainaburys aren't too long for me & I'm only 5ft 2.5 x

I'll try sainsburys, I've had some from there before.

Wanted to get out for a walk this morning but I wasn't going out in the rain. Went to Bluewater shopping so got lots of walking in.

Back