My Diary.... on the road to fabulous at 40.

Had a difficult weekend. It was my step sons birthday on saturday. We ate out but i managed to make good choices, the trouble came when we went to the cinema! we bought a large popcorn but i also asked the lady for a small bag which i put an amount of popcorn in just for me - when that was gone that was it no more!

Nibbled a bit too much yesterday but hoping to eat lots of 'speed' foods to counter act it, would like to lose more than half a pound at weigh in tomorrow night.

Bah.... Just half a pound off.

I know it's still a loss but I would really like a decent loss. Anyway doing a diary for my consultant for next week. It's my step daughters birthday this weekend so just a smidge of birthday cake for me.

I will be sooo annoyed if I only loss half a pound next week.

Good day despite being busy and having to eat on the go.

Need to be completely virtuous this weekend so I can have an excellent loss Tuesday night. I've got my Paul McKenna book and cd now. I'll read it tomorrow.

Weekend is nearly here. It's been a long week. Making step daughters birthday cake tonight..... I need to make sure I don't lick the spoon or bowl and not eat any of the topping!!!

I really want to lose 2.5 pounds for Tuesday night so that I can get my next weight loss award at class. As long as I have a good weekend it's within my reach. No rubbish eating this weekend.

Ice skating today. It's my step daughters birthday and she wants to go ice skating. Haven't been for ages, hope I don't fall over.

She wants to go to Nandos for lunch which is perfect as Nandos is diet friendly!! Now just need to only have the tiniest bit of birthday cake!

Nandos is gret diet friendly wise! Hope you have had a lovely day & no broken limbs, my mate broke her fibia in the holidays & has been in pot since after attempting her best Jane Torvil impression!!!

Thankfully had a much better weekend food wise than i normally do. I often fall apart over the weekend, although i did pick, i wasn't as bad a i normally am.

I have lots of food related social events over the next week, leaving lunch on thursday, out with friends thursday night and lunch and dinner out on saturday. I will just have to do the best that i can.

We are child free this weekend as well which will give me a chance to catch up on some odd jobs round the house and get started on the dress i want to make. I will try and get the pattern cut out during the week so that i can get started sewing over the weekend. I am excited to make it and hope it fits me!! I made a prototype a few weeks ago in a plain fabric so i roughly know already where i need to adjust it so that it fits me.

Its a shift dress pattern which i am tweaking slightly so that it looks more like a 50's 'wiggle' dress. I am using a retro type fabric, black with red cherries on it. I am excited about having something which you can't buy in the shops and which will be unique!!! If it comes out well then I will attempt to make something else. It actually doesn't cost that much in terms of fabric. I have spent £10 on fabric and lining and £3 on a zip and a button.........a lovely custom made dress for £13 :) OH is very handy with the sewing machine and has some experience in making clothes so he will help me if i get stuck.

Had lunch out with colleagues today, went to a fish and chip restaurant.

Had grilled coley and chips. I know the chips were naughty but at least I had grilled fish. It was very nice!

Back